Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. Fixed that for you! Everyone should be voting for the best Zed regardless of owners sex. Whats having sex with owner got to do with it That's not in the rules is it?
  2. I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the forum members for their support and encouragement for my LakeZ charity skydive. It has been quite over whelming how fantastic you guys and girls have been and because of you I'm pleased to say that Marie Curie Cancer Care is getting.... £985!!!!! (at least, donations can still be made) It really wouldn't have been half as successful without your help, so thank you once again to everyone who donated, you're all total stars
  3. Copied from my sponsorship thread I've finished collecting all the sponsorship cash in and can now say a massive thank you to everyone who has donated. Marie Curie Cancer Care will receive £980 from all you wonderful people paying to see me throw myself out of a perfectly good plane. Thanks to everyone who gave, supported and generally encouraged me. Thank you once again everyone it's really appreciated xx
  4. I've finished collecting all the sponsorship cash in and can now say a massive thank you to everyone who has donated. Marie Curie Cancer Care will receive £980 from all you wonderful people paying to see me throw myself out of a perfectly good plane. Thanks to everyone who gave, supported and generally encouraged me. For anyone who hasn't sponsored me and would like to my Just Giving page is still open. Thank you once again everyone it is really appreciated xx https://www.justgiving.com/Lynds-Cutting
  5. Hi Looking at the pic you don't have a spacer but a Kinetix Plenum which is a performance mod. The details are here http://www.kinetixra...ake_plenum.aspx To remove it, it's as Bradders said about unbolting and disconnecting a few hoses. To return to stock you would need an original plenum to replace it with.
  6. I've got a Japspeed Y fitted to a standard exhaust and there's no issues or drone at all! Had it on for nearly 6 weeks now.
  7. Hi and along I don't have the bodykit but got my V1 Veilside style front lip from Tarmac and it's perfect
  8. 86k on 54 plate
  9. got my oils from Clarks, including molyslip for the gearbox. They were really quick and great service too.
  10. I'd have told them to get off my car and then thanked them for their appreciation http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86940-great-day-for-zed-compliments/
  11. Decided against the shiney strut bolts and sprayed them black, along with the air filter stabilizing bar. Very minor things but ties everything in together Next on the list is side steps and a rear diffuser, but they'll have to wait a little while
  12. My preference is Valet Pro Bilberry to clean then Supernatural Hybrid as a wax/sealant. I find it great and really easy to keep clean.
  13. The sales boy is kind of right. I'm on my original clutch at 85K miles and still seems fine. Transmission fluid according to Nissan is non servicable but most owners change it anyway. Good luck with the search
  14. Very cool, we have one that visits, or at least they visit one at a time. Also a fox now the dogs no longer with us. Great picture though
  15. Hi and along We always like pictures
  16. Updated with a new lip fitted
  17. 54 azure UK GT I've had her for around 10 months and I'm slowly going through the mods I want, I've not done loads and it's not finished yet, but here's what I have done S/S Y Pipe JWT Popcharger Tarmac Sportz GT polished strut brace Bonnet dampers Tarmac Sportz engine bay bolt and washers Mirrored cooling plate (by Rickdon) 3/4 plate Clear reflectors De-badged front and rear bumpers Black Zunsport grille Black V1 veilside style lip Black gloss Rays alloys Painted black roof Rear windows tinted Colour coded door handles
  18. Falcon is the way to go with anything Zed specific
  19. Looks awesome Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at Japfest2
  20. You're welcome Me too, would love a cream interior in mine
  21. OV53 has an Azure with Azelan seats pics in his build thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76073-ov53s-progress/
×
×
  • Create New...