I can't get any decent photos at the moment but I really can't wait to share this! My new Mines style lip
A big thank you to Chris at Tarmac Sportz for getting this to me so quickly!
so it's advisable to bring an umbrella if we come and watch you so as not to be covered in lumpy rain haha
Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
I hope it doesn't come to that, but I'm not giving any guarantees
Hi
It doesn't have to be modded.
Take a look at this thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/83868-japfest-2-sunday-17th-august-2014-mixed-z-event/
If you still have queries after that post them there, you'll get plenty of answers
Any excuse to share pics! I don't drive in the city often and noticed these works or art, thought I'd see how much better they look with a zed in front
I'm not looking forward to having them taken!! The terrified wind swept look isn't the best
Although I am looking forward to being able to give Marie Curie a nice chunk of change