Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. I say hello because I really appreciated the warm welcome I got when I joined!
  2. Hi and along Good luck with the search, remember to check out the forums zed for sale thread
  3. Here's some better shots of the lip in the daylight
  4. That's the one I did but the key does nothing, at all, think it's totally bust!
  5. Yeah I tried that and nothing happens with the spare key, the process worked fine with the other key i.e. indicators flashed at the correct times etc. It's not a big deal just wondered. Thanks though
  6. Sorry if i've missed something but is it not the HFC's causing the issue rather than the exhaust? Never heard of any issues when changing only the exhaust?
  7. Take out the old one and put in the new one straight away. If you leave the fob without a battery for a while you will loose the code. . Sorry to hijack the thread but when I bought my zed the spare key didn't have a battery in it and now I realise why it won't work when I replaced it. Do you know how to get the code "back"?
  8. Hi and along We always enjoy seeing pictures
  9. Looks awesome
  10. Just a quick update to let you know I'm still collecting the last of my sponsorship money in off the forms that have dotted around. I should be able to give total in the next week or two but looking at around £950. Thanks for the support and patience
  11. Looks really good. I too wouldn't go with a polished plenum, but don't think the black does the bay justice! Either silver/grey or purple to stay with the theme IMO
  12. Hi and along Nice looking zed
  13. Hi and along Good looking zed
  14. Check out Rickdon's group buy http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87627-anodized-alloy-hr-and-de-slam-panels-by-rickdon/
  15. Looks very good I can see why you were so excited this morning
  16. Hi and along Good luck with the search
  17. Always great the day you get your car back, something wrong with you (or the car) if you're not excited
  18. 10 months, the plan was to have it a year then move on... that's really not gonna happen now! Can't think of anything that would compare in a similar price range that looks as good
  19. Hi and along Nice looking zed
×
×
  • Create New...