Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. AliveBoy

    Banzai

    Who's tracy? and why are they covering her?!
  2. And a warranty for as long as you own the car, can't fault that!
  3. The first one looks like it's really pleased it liquidised it's mothers insides and the last one has eyelids of a different race to its head!
  4. AliveBoy

    Smoothed spats

    I think someone (maybe brave) should do that, then extend the spats round to finish by the exhaust holes, then a bumper tuck and it would be perfection
  5. Did you buy this car from a chap in Southampton? I believe I own the original exhaust that used to be on this car. Lol small world if it is. This car southampton based? Not seen it around. The original was posted in 2011, doubt it still looks the same now
  6. That's a little harsh, they are a business after all, it's not like they do this as a hobby and have another job to do too. If you can't handle the work enquiries coming in hire an someone to take care of them. I know this is an extreme circumstance, so it's very different.
  7. So, do you have your P45 yet?
  8. Too right man payment is in the form of tea/coffee and biscuits. You should know we were discussing the terms the other night lol I'll come up too lol, maybe StevoD can pick me up on the way up
  9. Pay peanuts................... Get monkeeeeeys!
  10. DRIIIIIIIIIIFT it! It must be done!
  11. Awesome news, glad its working out ok
  12. I went satin, so that it has a bit of shine but it's easy to touch up in case of stone chips or bumps:
  13. I'll buy the old one off you?
  14. AliveBoy

    OEM Front bumper

    Thats repairable I'd say. some fibreglass on the back to strengthen and filler on the top it should be fine.
  15. If you use 3M VHB tape it won't come off, its what they use for the standard spoiler etc
  16. I completely agree, I feel sorry for his family for the shame it will bring on them, but he had it coming! If it was over here his name would be all over the press as "a lovely lad who wouldn't hurt a fly" etc etc, actually he's driving a 1.5 ton missile at 150mph in an area clearly not designed for it.
  17. It's the Important way of saying....IT Geek Cheers fella's! Messed up my last one I had a few months ago, but been lucky enough with another vacancy opened up, so going in prepared this time! Make sure you have some good questions for them too, make them work for you...just not too much
  18. Lots of tracing where stuff goes wrong, looking a switches etc to make sure the specific network is running to optimum efficiency I'd guess.
  19. I like the 1st one, it's like your car is hunting the sheep
  20. Good luck dude!
  21. Well this has turned into a cheerful thread! The plate is completely legal for use in the UK. The background colour of the euro flag would only be an issue if I intended to travel outside the UK with the car. I do not. It is not a legal requirement to have the euro flag on the car at all. I just didn't bother having it removed. In the unlikely event of it being an issue for a future owner, I will be keeping the original plates, which could easily be put back on. You're correct, it's not a legal requirement to have the euro flag on there at all, however if you do have it, it should conform to the rules specified. Frankly I couldn't care less if you drove around without plates at all, but if you're going to post up on an internet forum for opinions, you have to take the rough with the smooth. I could have said the red border looks naff, or the writing at the bottom looks cheap and tacky, almost saxo esque, but I didn't, I merely pointed out the fact that the black background is illegal. I've pasted the very clearly worded bit below, just in case your clicky finger is too hurty. Euro symbol If you display the Euro symbol and Great Britain (GB) national identifier on your number plate, then you won’t need a separate GB sticker when travelling within the European Union. The Euro symbol must: be a minimum height of 98mm have a width between 40 and 50mm have a reflective blue background with 12 reflecting yellow stars at the top show the member state (GB) in reflecting white or yellow
  22. Still illegal as the backing of the euro flag isn't blue. https://www.gov.uk/displaying-number-plates/flags-symbols-and-identifiers
  23. I used rivets but I did want it to just come off when I hit it on stuff
×
×
  • Create New...