Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I've got a massive roll of red vinyl and a stanley knife?! we can have a go at my house
  2. Love the bayside blue R34. Looking for one for my wedding car next year Don't think I could spend a million on one though
  3. I need to up my game
  4. Mix it up by having a random "we siphoned all your fuel out" for 2 drivers each race. Ideally Chilton and maldonardo each time!
  5. That's awesome haha. They'll love it
  6. Yes! If you could post?
  7. Sorry dude, been mental at work. I'll pm you back now
  8. If it's into the wiper zone it's illegal
  9. Just hoping Rosberg pulls it out of the bag next season!
  10. Amazing, I love things like this. Good detective work
  11. Thats my sunstrip, at some stage I'll have a plain black one again. Or a Tarmac one if he makes some up
  12. I like that, much smarter than my transformers one
  13. I had one before and really liked it, the only reason I didn't keep it was because I had to get a new windscreen I found it didn't restrict my view and I'm fairly tall. Me likey
  14. http://www.tommykair...c_en/acc_en.htm 7140 Japanese Yen equals 42.2974 British Pound Sterling
  15. AliveBoy

    Advice needed

    All rolling the arches does is folds the lip safely out of the way. You can get the lip flared which would widen the arches
  16. I actually know someone that said their insurance company was going to charge them more for stickers, so I suppose I can strike that one off the list as well lol. Yep! "Exterior decorative changes" it comes under with the EUI Group (Admiral, Elephant, Diamond etc etc)
  17. Nos? Gas turbine engine? Twin charging? Engine swap? There has to be something!
  18. Christ man, get that boys balls out of the pics
  19. I don't really get the point of this test, apparently their main concern for next year is the torque could split the tyres. So they're using the 2013 car which doesn't have anything like the same torque levels! To be honest, they should get Michelin on board for F1, they're building tyres for Formula E which will last the whole of the race. They have to swap cars half way through the race, the stop is allowed to be a minimum of 30 seconds, during which they will have the tyres swapped from car 1 to car 2. The only exception is for a puncture etc. If they want to make the races exciting again, bring back refuelling. Grosjean and Maldonado around explosive tanks of fuel? What's not to love?!
  20. Hate to say it, but hasn't it already?! DRS is a silly gimmick, and the tyre situation was just mental. Pirelli have said that they have been damaged as a brand from it though, so they want the tyres perfect for next season.
  21. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it. They MIGHT be ok for a bit, but I wouldn't take the risk personally. You'd have to be the unluckiest person in the world for them all to fail, but the agro might not be worth it.
  22. Surely this should all be in a 2014 F1 chat thread created: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79177-the-2014-f1-chat-thread/
  23. Still need pics, on driftworks there's a show us your wags thread. Maybe we need to organise one for here
×
×
  • Create New...