Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I use this stuff, its really good and smells awesome. I was genuinely surprised when I used it. http://www.shiningmonkey.co.uk/shop/4579423065/Wash-Wax/6544543
  2. Why are you apologising to Jesus? I believe (and may be wrong!) Clark Motorsport is for new parts and zmanalex now deals in used parts, so Alex only sells what he has and doesn't order anything in as such, just cars to break.
  3. I'd give my left nut for these! Maybe even a kidney. I'd sell 1/2 my liver for sure! If anyone knows where I can sell body parts I'd be very happy to let you all see the results (of the car, not the lack of organs!)
  4. Awesome price, buy them and get a friendly MOT tester. Your life will benefit from them, HUGELY
  5. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Tungsten-Carbide-Ring-Black-Carbon-Fibre-Band-Wedding-Engagement-Gift-/171186560585?pt=UK_Jewellery_MensJewellery_MensBracelets_GL&var=&hash=item27db839e49 I don't want tungsten carbide, it's a pain to find munch else though. It's really strong, but brittle and although it would take a lot to break it whilst wearing, a drop on the wrong floor can cause it to shatter or break. It also can't be resized, so I'd have to buy a new one if my weight ever changed enough to affect my fingers. Currently looking at stainless steel
  6. That sounds good, I'm going to put mine towards a wedding! I'm also doing that haha. Juggling the two currently the soon to be mrs is supportive though. She's currently trying to find me a carbon fibre wedding ring haha! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  7. AliveBoy

    LSD

    Get a drugs dog out Jack it up from the diff with both rear wheels off the floor and the handbrake off. Spin a wheel and if the other spins at the same time in the same direction you've got an LSD
  8. I don't drink, rather spend the money on the Z
  9. Are the tea towels the cat sleeping place markers?! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  10. AliveBoy

    Carbon lip

    That looks quite smart. I am not sure what it would look like on my Orange zed. Probably a bit odd tbh! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  11. AliveBoy

    Carbon lip

    Don't suppose you like red do you? If you do I MIGHT have something quite special. It's one of those pieces, I bought it literally years ago and never fitted it, but it's a special fancy carbon. If you'd be interested I can test fit it to an old bumper to see if it fits Something like this, Looks like this in the flesh
  12. AliveBoy

    Smoooooth

    Yeah I have been toying with the idea of a rear wing but none have really caught my fancy, maybe a Nismo v1? :thumbdown: Maybe worthy of a but I don't like the V1, it leans forwards too much. The blitz lip spoiler would finish the rear off nicely
  13. I've not used them myself as I live down in Surrey, but I know a fair few people who go there for work. I've met them a events and they always seem nice
  14. It's in Atherstone, they're a Jap specialist garage, so not specifically an Auto electrician, but if they can't help they should be able to point you in the right direction. http://www.fastjaps.co.uk/
  15. Tried fastjaps? Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  16. AliveBoy

    Has Anyone?

    To be honest mate, I don't think you should be driving whilst on coke Tis a good combination of exhaust parts for a noise improvement, some people think it's a bit raspy but I'd say it's great Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  17. Welcome Martins and David, the cars steam a lot. Nothing needed to be repaired, I normally drive with the window a smidge open, or the AC on. Get some pics up
  18. And 'make it snow and also 'google gravity' Oh and there's a comprehensive flight simulator built into Google earth too, I can't remember how to get into it though or the controls, so you'll have to yahoo it....
  19. I'm surrey way if you're around here. Got a jack and wheel brace etc
  20. call out a locksmith, they will stick an airbag in between the glass and the window frame and then inflate it, this will crate a gap big enough for them to reach through with a tool and unlock the door then open it. or get down to Wickes and buy one of these, it's known in the industry as a professional window opener:
  21. No more overnight parts from Japan for us
  22. click this: http://bit.ly/1fVAPFE answers and pictures are below.
  23. Says this: It will turn into this: Welcome
  24. So you plugged it in and then a veilside kit just popped out of the arches?!
  25. Unless you're using tapatalk, in which case it's useless
×
×
  • Create New...