Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Thanks Mike! Greatly appreciated
  2. She's amazing!
  3. Immobiliser?
  4. Supposedly, Ron doesn't want to drop the "rate" for their multiyear title sponsor. He wants to prove what the "new" McLaren can do and then charge the sponsor more. Supposedly they were in serious talks with Gillette, Martini and Sony, obviously Martini have gone to Williams for £10mil a year, Sony were rumoured to be fighting it between Lotus and McLaren and Gillette have gone very quiet.
  5. Tiny flash of red on the tip of the nose would be enough for me
  6. Oh...my...days!! It's beautiful!! It's so, 1998! Apparently it's only for Oz, they'll be announcing the new title sponsor too, I personally think it will be Sony and the design will stay largely the same, just saying Sony instead of Mobil1. Full story: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/112873
  7. Oh don't worry he's not a vampire, this car had just been rolled a few times
  8. its a veilside front bumper, looks awful. Dude, his add tells you, it's a VELLSIDE one! None of your Veilside rubbish i cant find any 350z veilside kit that looks like that tho Obvs an idiot who thinks he's got Tokyo Drift powerzz then
  9. No power restriction actually, it's a slight time delay between pedal and throttle body movements, giving the impression of a little less power Really? In the 350z I thought it was 65%, 65%, 80% of max power in gears 1-3 respectively controlled at the ECU level rather than throttle body. But I'm no technician... I thought this too, would be interested to know what's correct
  10. its a veilside front bumper, looks awful. Dude, his add tells you, it's a VELLSIDE one! None of your Veilside rubbish
  11. Welcome! Where abouts in Surrey/Kent are you? There's plenty of members around both of the Surrey and Kent areas
  12. According to Tyrese Gibson's facebook ramblings, theres still room for 8 and 9 to be made, as "thats what Paul Walker would have wanted"
  13. Saw this and thought of you:
  14. Fixed Re-fixed
  15. Unfortunately, GoPro's are the most popular for a reason, there's nothing which compares! http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/ are pretty good, the drift cameras as Steve says are also good.
  16. Obviously this pic is a bit out as the photo's are at different angles, but it sums them up fairly well
  17. My vote is on fakes
  18. I'd probably recommend soda blasting if possible as it's less abrasive and will damage the part less. There's 3 bolts at either end and then 4 in the middle if I recall correctly
  19. I don't have one as mine rusted through/got broken by speedbumps, no adverse effects, even on track. As above, wire wheel and hammerite should do the trick
  20. Hard to tell, but DGT (according to my friend google!) are wheel dealers, so it may be their centre caps on a decent set of alloys
  21. YES GRUNDY! DOOOO IIIIIIIITTTTT!
  22. You only get camber arms with the kit, you will also need toe arms which are pretty rare along with a true coilover setup. Either that or spl mid links which are around £400 I believe. The bolts on the eibach kit only add a degree or so to the OEM adjustment which is fine for normal lowering, but not this slammed stuff. I've got zero toe on the standard bolts and mine is fairly low, not slammed, but fairly low! Sorry, this is a lie, just checked. Rear toe is within "acceptable tolerances" on the standard toe bolts. front toe is zero. Sorry for the lies
  23. You only get camber arms with the kit, you will also need toe arms which are pretty rare along with a true coilover setup. Either that or spl mid links which are around £400 I believe. The bolts on the eibach kit only add a degree or so to the OEM adjustment which is fine for normal lowering, but not this slammed stuff. I've got zero toe on the standard bolts and mine is fairly low, not slammed, but fairly low!
  24. Numberplate is a clue as to whos car it is
  25. This will decimate all. ...After you put fifteen grand in it. More if we have to overnight parts from Japan..... Just ROFL now go back up the thread to where I posted £15k easy and start the loop again See my dilemma I think the Nissan Leaf is looking like the best option or maybe an old school Mini???? Get a leaf, carbon fibre everything, make a custom bodykit for it and drive THIS: Oh and you'd be able to use the BGW Edit: Can't spell USE!
×
×
  • Create New...