Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. AliveBoy

    Japspeed K1

    Mine was made by billyzed at his house, it's VERY simple: The pinky colour is what I've changed
  2. AliveBoy

    Japspeed K1

    There's much better loud exhausts available, the buddy club is a favourite of the forum volume enthusiasts. I've gone single exit and it's pretty loud, sounds like this: It wasn't expensive either
  3. mess ups happen, in fairness to him, he's handling it and has done all he can so far. There's some viable options in there, it's just annoying for everyone
  4. You've got some skills dude, really impressive
  5. That's ridiculous, someone obviously screwed up, and whoever did, needs to air freight one over to you?!
  6. I don't know as I didn't see the show, but from the thread title, I figured the show was to do with debt and debt collection and maybe the van belonged to people with baseball bats that needed to remain anonymous. The van belongs to the "High Court Sheriffs" so I guess that's why it's obscured, the two guys in that van are actually really nice, But to the point in question.... It's under tray also looks loose!
  7. to use an old saying your girl were them sexy high heels that get you going it aint because there comfortable or practice I think that's the thing, right there. High heels I get, they are sexy but impractical, super slammed is not sexy IMO and impractical. Glad that's cleared up. I was doing my confused face. I find it pretty sexy... More so when the door opens and a sexy lady with sexy heels on gets out...
  8. Grundy, the man in the pic doesn't look like a fish! He looks positively human!
  9. Got to love a BGW! If he had turned right, it wouldn't have caught the road!
  10. I slit my rears with an angle grinder and then heated and bent the tabs up
  11. I'll be interested to see what happens, there was lots of talking about the sensors in the run up to the weekend, with even Charlie Whiting commenting on what happens if they develop a fault.
  12. Give this a watch, it explains how ESP etc work. Braking the front to keep the rear in check is normal Edit: trying to embed video
  13. PM spursmaddave and just say: "Hi mate, I need a touch up, apparently you can do this?" :lol: But actually as GMballistic says, only use a cocktail stick to apply the paint and wait for each layer to dry before adding the next. You'll build up a few good thin coats which should be closer to the original colour than one thick one like a lot of people do
  14. Alright there Batquinn cheery pants
  15. 6 got the V10 and the v12 the wrong way round
  16. For a last solution, what about using Humbrol enamel paint if you can't find anyone?
  17. Looks to be a fun race
  18. I'll be the odd one out
  19. I haven't even ordered one and I'm excited FOR you guys
  20. "Sounds like an animal" using just budget parts I'm sure it does, the animal in question is probably a buffalo giving birth!
  21. Quite a few people have them now.... almost OEM equipment now
  22. The reflectors point in different directions! And the grille is different! and the bottom of the bumper had a recess in it! Jheeze boy
  23. Pre facelift front bumper: Facelift: The difference for the lips, is the reflectors and the dip in the middle of the bottom bumper bar. Being a 2007, yours will 90% be a facelift, unless it was a VERY late registration of a pre facelift
×
×
  • Create New...