Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I love Chris Forsberg, he's one of the best drivers out there and he's a really nice guy. I met him at Trax a few years back when he was bought over by Team Japspeed and Maxxis Tyres, he spent ages talking to me about my Z and drifting when he didn't have to.
  2. Can't wait for Haas, they will hopefully bring a new way of thinking to the sport, it's time some new blood came in and gave it a proper effort, not half arsed like some of the new failed teams have tried with.
  3. And having to buy all the bumper mounts, arch liners etc to make the facelift bumper fit correctly. It's not just a straight swap over. The grille is part of the bumper, you have to cut the old one out and then fit a new one. I cut mine out and then used mesh behind the opening and in my view, it looks a million times better
  4. Even better.... see you in 2 weeks Watched an old fast and loud last night and they had a car in similar nic, they blasted it with a crushed glass and water mix as it doesn't create any dust. It literally took them a couple of hours to do the entire car
  5. Edit: double post
  6. And this week Mclaren are sponsored by......... Drum roll please.......
  7. By SC, do you mean sports cat? Supercharger
  8. Same wheel that I have, just mine isn't covered in stickers
  9. Apparently, not sure how accurate this is, but I've been told I'm exempt because my brother is in the police. Something to do with that I may be more sympathetic to the police. In some ways it's good, but in other ways I'd like to do it Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  10. It isn't condensation anymore, they're totally dry inside and have been since I bought the car, it looks like it had condensation inside for a long time and it has stained the inside of the lens. Honestly dude, clearing that will be more hassle than its worth! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  11. Yeah, so I have some tape over it
  12. Mine is decatted and DOES pop flames, no remap. It's normally when I'm drifting that it flames though as lots of on and off the throttle gets unburned fuel into the exhaust and the heat of it causes the flame once the fuel reaches oxygen. They're not 3 foot or anything, the only time it's really noticeable was when I was drifting in the dark at matchams the other week
  13. Yes, but it won't happen on every gear change. It's a bit sporadic.
  14. I don't know the issue cause, but supposedly the Mishimoto Fan/Shroud set up is amazing, I think Clark Motorsport have it
  15. I'll pay tonight Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  16. Yeah, a huge one haha, still loud now but it's great!
  17. That very exhaust burnt the exact same part of my bumper flame on It's awesome, I've had to change it a bit to get it high enough, but it's actually melted it's own recess into the bumper now
  18. 25mm delivered on Thurs or Friday please Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  19. Spray them the same black and you're onto a winner! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  20. That's so mean (lets do it) I NOW HAVE A BGW ON ORDER!!!!!!! :D :D
  21. Employed, 24, Wishes he could afford all the cool fun car things older people can
  22. That colour is amazing! Lovely car!
  23. It's just a characteristic of the car. Being a V6 the engine has a lower rev limit, therefore reducing where the power is. Didn't you notice this on the test drive? Along with the engine noise being not as required?
×
×
  • Create New...