Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Offer them to StevoD, he might use them for some drifting. I'd love them, but they're a touch wide for me
  2. Why not remove the bumper, cut the OEM grille out and then use small p clips to attach the new grille in place. It should look very smart then Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  3. Let us see the results! Hope it's better than my attempt, I had to take everything off
  4. I'm not saying I'd own it by any stretch, but I'd rather own it than a few on here
  5. I like yours too
  6. I quite like it in person to be honest. There's definitely worse cars on here, one or two in this very thread.
  7. Could they be earthing for a giant electric power unit? It's all bolted directly to the bodywork, I know it's crude and ugly, but if they're just experimenting it wouldn't need to be pretty, and if it's hybrid they'd need everything they can get in the engine bay. Or is it a self driving car, those are all sensors on the top!? I guess no-one can tell for sure
  8. AliveBoy

    Got to laugh..

    disappointed that there's no demo video
  9. Which your drifting I'm sure you have had your fair share of bumper removals! Thanks for the confidence. He is a good sprayer, just care for my car like my own bloody child!! Lol Both planned and unplanned
  10. I'd presume he's a decent sprayer, hence why you're using him, so don't worry. The Z's are like lego, they tear down and build up really easily. Have no fear, there are cars out there which are utter pigs to pull apart, the Z is very simple
  11. If the D1 spec one is like their wheel nuts, I wouldn't
  12. Supposedly the new koenigsegg is faster than the Veyron too, just VW won't let them use the track for the record attempt as they don't want to officially lose the title
  13. on the facebook 350z page the price some of the stuff sells for is crazy, I've seen carbon bonnets go for $300! Yes Grundy.... FACEBOOK!!
  14. Nothing huge I wouldn't expect, just looks nicer, the parts are obviously lighter and you'll get much better toe adjustment. I just think if you've gone to the effort of fitting a proper true coilover set up, getting rid of those huge spring buckets would finish it off nicely Maybe the word must was a bit strong
  15. Just spotted these online, nothing to do with me so if they're rubbish it's not my fault These will get rid of the spring bucket on the rear if you decided to go down the true coilover route. http://www.hardrace.co.uk/nissan-350z-adj-rear-lower-arm-change-the-shock-to-1pc-dei.html
  16. Absolute hero, thank you!
  17. Oh and Grundy, are you certain, that at 2am your mum was giving this police officer "A statement"
  18. That actually looks like Grundy too
  19. so swapping the entire diff pumpkin (as they call it in the states) should be a straight swap? Thanks Alex.
  20. Keyser said to make sure, he wasn't sure himself he just knew that he'd been asked about it before but couldn't remember the answer. Awesome, thank you
  21. I'm swapping my uk LSD out for a jdm diff which has been welded up for drifting. I've heard that I might need a replacement driveshaft for it all to swap out ok. Does anyone know if this is correct, and if so, which one I'd need? Apparently it's the longer one? Thanks, Matt
  22. We should be best friends! Quoted for truth! Love the big wings! oh and hi mike
  23. AliveBoy

    Front Alloy

    no probs, just let me know
×
×
  • Create New...