Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I have bad knees mine are from sitting in a cab of a digger all day whenever I sit still anywhere I get swolen sore knees As gt4zed says get them moving more when I have time away from work im fine
  2. This^ apart from the 370 bit
  3. I think there was another on there I'm not sure tho
  4. https://m.facebook.com/groups/637156303068646?view=permalink&id=887904081327199
  5. Oh no get that man a m cap and jacket pmsl
  6. There's a nice one on the Facebook 350/370 for sale page
  7. Awesome thanks for that when I get chance I'll try and upload some more
  8. How do you know everything it's amazing lmao
  9. Very nice
  10. Yeah I know we said it was good stuff just read about changing earlier than I do I assume that's in a motorsport application
  11. Thanks guys so look like I'm well on the side of caution at 4500 then The car is used mainly spirited road conditions I coverd over 10000 last year and that's fun miles so to speak no commuting so like to do regular
  12. Hi guys since supercharging my car i have been running motul 300v 5w 30 and changing it at intervals of 4500miles However I have just been reading that this is very good oil however what I was reading suggested changing out at 3000 mile max Can anyone offer any advice on this
  13. In for replies
  14. Mate contact rsv graphics they have been doing this for a while on the gtr matty will sort you out cheaper than getting stuff from US
  15. Mines parked up all week only comes out of a weekend
  16. Still available offers?
  17. That looks lovely Is that beside a lake or reservoir I recognise that road
  18. . Amyzed ( + 1 passenger ) FA51 AMY 2.mopedmark (+ 1 passenger ) PF53 OUU 3. MrsNiki (+1 passenger) N6 NKX 4. Gumpy000 +1 AO54CHZ 5. 370Ad +1 (CE59 SNY) 6.Gizmogold ( +1 passenger ) (G15MO V) 7. ZeppoJeff (+1 passenger) J20 GLA 8.Andy James+1 AJ07 ZZZ 9.Munton87 + 1 B15 RKM 10. Keyser + 1 - C5 CPU 11. ianphampton +1 Y2 IAN H 12. SUPRAWOOKIE (+1) LT55 BVR 13. Mudman +1 R6 PNG 14. Ridx +1 FY06GXJ 15. Apoc124 +1 MF55XFS 16. SHEZZA + 1 B9 MAS 17. Georgew (+1) S666 SLD 18. buster + mrs buster V80BSV 19 Pritchard +1 OV54 PDZ 20.nissanman312 pn60juj
  19. Hmmm So you think they won't live upto the mpss?
  20. Nice one
  21. I've had hks But just use genuine Nissan now and change every 4000 mile
  22. Evening mate I'm sure Adrian will be along shortly he doesn't miss a trick That's the oil I run in my supercharger And I run motul 300v 5w 30 in the engine Hope this helps Which belt is it your after ? A stillen part or Nissan part ?
×
×
  • Create New...