Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Not sure if that's the final cut It's on TV on Thursday:)
  2. Yeah the one where I was acused by someone of leading people into get car jacked lol Because the producers ask us to keep the location secret untill theyou were ready for us
  3. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1311854338900080&id=518195834932605
  4. Felt simlar in both my 370z s
  5. Yeah I see that Not to bothered about more power it's plenty quick enough for me might go with the ceramic bearings tho if this is what's failed Such a pain in the ass I head out to Europe in 5 weeks I cant belevie there is no one in uk who can do it
  6. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/112286-turbosmart-dual-port-bov/ Any use to you ?
  7. They cant rebuild them as far as I'm aware , probably best to go to Vortech yeah im thinking perhaps thats best i just thought id ask ill drop vortech an email.
  8. Hi guys as above is there anywhere reputable in the uk that can refurbish a v3 supercharger or is it best to go to vortech in the US
  9. To showcase all his parts And take all your money' lol On a serious note makes business sense I guess
  10. Get a good geometry check if the cars unstable at high speed
  11. Me to otherwise I'll have to ride shotgun Could be worse tho seats to chose from are a 911 mp412c or a lotus exige 350
  12. Yeah good idea rich Yeah I've done that with a stethoscope problem is the noise seems to bounce around a bit Bennett says he's had the jack shaft bearing go bad before It's strange as it intermittent and not in sync with the speed of the charger and only on idle Process of elimination time I think before sending the blower off for a rebuild
  13. Good work Looks mint
  14. Aghh dam it bad news today this stated. I think it may well be a failed bearing somewhere either in one of the pulleys or the charger itself..right as I'm about to leave for Europe aswell. Oh well could be worse could of been the June trip I'll get it off and refurbished if it's the charger
  15. My pals just bought one 57 plate.. no idea what model that Is but I'm looking forward to having a go
  16. These are now sold
  17. Will be worth its weight in gold to get those meisters set up correctly and cornerweights done I've just had mine done it's transformed the cars behaviour
  18. Cool drop me a pm with some details and we'll sort it out
  19. Yeah the car feels lovely now Of to Europe next week for a few days to check out some hotels for our yearly run so hopefully it will come in to it own out there
  20. id been sat ticking over for about 30 mins after a good thrash Intake Temps average around 5/8 degrees above abient when I'm on the move
  21. I have both
  22. TT Z is faster, no? In perfect conditions maybey Gtr would put its power down more effectively in anything but I'd say
×
×
  • Create New...