Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. i was just thinking when group but was mentioned that they seem to few and far between from most traders at the moment i might be wrong just seemed to be a lot more a year ago
  2. i missed that
  3. I'd be making £1k loss. Not good I had to contribute towards the engine rebuild, warranty only pays £5k (hopefully) keep business and freinds separate i say life is easier at way! unless your in business with a freind then that theory dosnt mean anything
  4. yes of course it is i just meant the genral layout of the inside etc still dont think the price hike is justified 32 grand with all the goodies on it im a massive honda fan always have been but it didnt get me going after looking at it im not even that fused to drive it
  5. also had a look at japfest today 30g nope no way not for me look beyond all the kit its not that diffrent to the fn2
  6. Sure gm passed for track with same set up and supercharger
  7. Nice what warranty do they put on it then? im having a drive in my mates seven valley gtr next week hes at 850bhp i know its going to spoil me hes also orderd a rs3 and a rs6
  8. Spray that bore score good again
  9. Why Because I want need one I get that I really wish I'd supercharged a Nismo
  10. I bet your 370z would of spanked a stock gtr
  11. Why
  12. Not on the stand now still going tho
  13. Thanks for your reply mark Went out with Simmon the other night top job on that one goes and looks great love the kit
  14. Would be my choice out of the 3
  15. Not what it comes with is moding lol
  16. Had the same question the other day got zero replies Have a little search there is some old threads about this
  17. I've done it on my 370z do I love it yes. Would I do it again erghhhh no money is to hard to come by unless you have some crazy payed job or your own business. I would buy out of the box fast and take the hit on depreciation as there's nothing you can do about that What guys said to me on here was just make sure it's not a fad as when your money's gone it's gone Good luck and enjoy your chosen path
  18. Or get Ecutek tune with closed loop and adjustable tc Just saying
  19. Yours you mean lol Mine was already sold today. Nearly gtr time then
  20. Yours you mean lol
  21. The supercharger feels just like na to me anyway just more Looking forward to watching your thred tho good luck
  22. Which ones do you have/ scratch that just read back lol
  23. Dose it break lose I struggle to brake traction workout taking the micky wroth ecutek
  24. There not going anywhere I have time
×
×
  • Create New...