Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I've just supercharged mine I think you can budget 10 grand as a good gide
  2. Sorry dave
  3. Ok so you replaced the quote button and I instinctively hit and lost daves comment lol Newbie fail can you retrieve it
  4. Thanks for the opportunity guys I'll give back what I can Nic.
  5. Fair enough Thanks for your thoughts
  6. Yeah I Was thinking the same Richf? Bad personal experience? Somthing you have heard?
  7. Mine dose the same drivers me insane I think it may be the click axle issue
  8. hey andy were there kits also fitted there? Yes. The guy I met at Gurston down was very happy with his car Thats good to hear thanks
  9. thanks alex ill shall pass it on
  10. hey andy were there kits also fitted there?
  11. Hi guys My buddy wants to supercharge his s2000 he has been out to see richard at tts his kit looks great however didnt seem so convinced by the mapping side of things Tdi north have also been recomended to him so he will be speaking to them can anyone else recomend someone to supercharge and tune the car that understands hondas ?? might be worth saying he will be running the aem ecu
  12. Welcome to the forum You got the best colour
  13. Let me know on that lol
  14. Do you have them now
  15. In for info
  16. Dam these old lady's don't like reg do they lol
  17. yeah, I will probably do it my self, and keep the receipts as a proof or service. Madness, the way she said it as well, I was like I will do it myself in that case. For oil and filter changes I'm doing my own keep your documentation and at what millage it was done Job done
  18. I had feul sender replacement by nissan sorted it for about a week then broke again
  19. I would much rather buy a car from someone that has done simple things like document all oil changes etc with receipts photos etc etc than someone that has stamps in a book anyone can get a stamp
  20. After trying to hang onto the back of a r35 in a French forest and finding it near impossible I know where my money would go
  21. Sorry guys were chasing the winners for address for you Bear with me
  22. That's a bummer Fair play for being sporting tho lol
  23. He's helped me lately which reminds me I owe him. An email Very helpful chap
×
×
  • Create New...