Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. That's where I ended up mate with stock arms My back tyres are low now anyway so I'll see how the wear is and make a decision on arms
  2. World of difference with uprated roll bars
  3. Mark @abbey seems to think so earlier in this post unless he was thinking auto
  4. Your not leaving it out at night are you
  5. That's fraudulent but fair play lol
  6. I have a set no idea what they are worth
  7. Yes it seems it's the 13L I need Basically the the one for the 350z manual vlsd Glad that's cleared up lol I'll be sure to report backon my build thred when it's in
  8. Good info thanks
  9. So you need a shafts from a 350 rather than cutting shafts down
  10. There are loads of groups on Facebook However the official one follows a tight set of rules and all for good reason of course Can't see any problems as long as this one doesn't misslead people
  11. Old man
  12. Why did you change it
  13. My mates just got one awesome motors
  14. Why not get yours done here
  15. yeah someone told me there were almost 50\50 i didnt believe him ! i had to look it up like josh says more than likely not anymore with the charger although wait untill your coils go on josh that made mine feel a lot more nimble and pionty especialy with the geo
  16. anytime buddy you guys provide a good honest service
  17. im with colin it sounds fine it sounds a bit diffrent on the last bit but nothing major andy and mitz at the cs will see you right
  18. Be interested to see what the car weighs now youve taken pretty much everything out ! Whats your guess ? TBF i don't even want to guess. Its a TT car so heavy due to that but I would hope a decent amount lighter. I still want new pax seat plus CF boot lid and doors so that will help too Mines a right fatty @ 1630 kg ! With half tank of fuel . WOW yeah lol.. where did you measure that?? On a weigh bridge near where I was looking at a job one day . Think the HR are around 1580 ish standard and I've added charger and all the odds and sods ... Heavy rota 19" wheels ect . I've sort of given up with the whole weight saving issues as the zeds a tubby girl no matter what ! fat girls are more fun
  19. mark is the new oem bearing kit necessary ?
  20. Yeah as rich says sack Nissan off especially Wolverhampton there not even a hpc Go and see mitz and Andy at cougar store Or someone like abbey or Horsham if you don't mind travelling Nissan don't care they just know what there told
  21. Thats got to be name your price territory, have you thought about how long you will hold onto it for? It could easily be 100K+ in a few years ...... Been stored since 2003, don't know how long I can hold onto it for. Totally terrified that my beneficiaries just give it away. I'd say that's a case of how much the money would change your life If you have plenty spare keep it
  22. Mark. This could well be the way forward I may take you up on that Josh. it's a viscous diff not verry good I don't think Good this is hard work tring to get all the parts in my head needed and costing together for the job
  23. Is there a minimum drop on the kws I never could find an answer to this The guy that fitted them said the car was riding at near on stock height Which I wanted
×
×
  • Create New...