Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. How are you getting on Scott?
  2. Noticed your for sale thread so immediately popped here That front bumper is huge, probably exaggerated by the colour difference. Will look awesome when sprayed and as you say; that spoiler is lovely
  3. http://liljerk.morpheus.net/350Z/dash_removal/
  4. Is that main dealer price? Thought £500 would have been enough; thanks for the heads up.
  5. Used would be a great option, but I expect that will be hard to come by. I suppose my budget is around £500.....
  6. Contemplating investing in a set of slotted/drilled rotors and new pads for the Zed. To clarify these are for Akebono's. The car isn't tracked although I would like an aggressive looking set up (aesthetics). Considering Stoptech as they seem reasonably priced; could somebody also offer other suggestions and indicate potential prices. Many thanks
  7. +1 Makes a huge difference much faster in the corners due to less drag and weight loss On a serious note; one of my favourite mods, looks so much cleaner
  8. Good work you must be well chuffed What rotors are they? Need to ditch mine, drilled/slotted look so much meaner!
  9. but on the plus side. its not a golf. No its a proper R32 (GTR RB26)
  10. A friend of mine said that driving my Zed was like driving his R32 off boost thanks
  11. That sounds serious; could have been horrifc. I think it is the commentary that makes me laugh!
  12. Shezza maybe I do mean 1.3 although it is listed as a 2.6 R3? Poor on fuel then Gman. Thanks for the input guys, I will have a ponder and carry out a bit of research.
  13. Ideally wouldn't want to re-build, but as you say should probably budget for that Have offered £500 for a 2004 2.6 which is almost half of the asking price. Need a daily
  14. Hi, I am looking at buying an RX-8 at a very cheap price although it does need a bit of work; It has been sat for a thrid of a year Its a non-runner Requires de-flooding It doesn't have an MOT I have no experience with these cars, my old man is a mechanic so am hoping to grab a bargain (with his help). Has anybody had experience with an Rx-8 de-flooding as this is my main concern? A very quick search indicates that it may be a common occurrence with rotary engines? Thanks
  15. Ceejay29

    WHEEL NUTS

    They look the nuts
  16. Thanks, I am pleased, worth every penny IMO (the lady won't agree - especially if she finds out the true cost ) Well there were two ways of approaching it; sacrifice the old headlights and modify the bi-xenons by converting them from 8 pin to 6 or modify the car loom and leave the wires serving self levelling motor obsolete. Felt that the latter was the better option as it meant that I could sell on the old lights intact to recoup some money whilst maintaining the integrity of the bi-xenons. We did have to re-arrange the connectors and shuffle some wires around in order to marry them together. But upon reflection it was a doddle.
  17. Top guys near me were charging less than half that for front bumper smooth and front end respray of bonnet, bumper and wings. Maybe I should move up north
  18. I paid £2k for a front end respray, feathered into the doors and modification to fit 370z emblems plus a number of other minor details edit: Oh yes that included a new bumper too. Still seems a bit sharp though
  19. +1 I think I'd cry if I discovered that to be the location of my local bodyshop. Although £3.5k does seem rather cheap for a full respray does it not? Pay peanuts you get monkeys....or maybe I am the monkey that has been ripped off in the past
  20. Are we now looking at full retail price Chris?
  21. JDM headlight upgrade complete
  22. Gave a wave to a fellow 'Zedder' upon leaving the petrol station in Ashely circa 13:30, didn't get a response as per presume it wasn't anybody on here?
×
×
  • Create New...