Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Oh err erm....better check that one Kyle!! Presume that it did but at the price I paid it probably didn't
  2. Ceejay29

    OSF Bi-xenon

  3. Thanks
  4. Hi, I have bought a second hand Bi-xenon and would like to test it. Can I hook it up to a battery to check works or does it have to be fitted to the car? Thanks
  5. Oh wow I presumed they would be double that!
  6. Nice photo. What's on the other side of the gabion baskets? Presume it's a large retainer?
  7. Don't require a roller but am tempted to add it to the tool collection at that price
  8. +1 around 2k after two years of ownership; although probably covered less than 500miles last year. ..... should probably sell it
  9. I have been thinking of Docwra's beast throughout this thread. I can imagine that if the modified arches were removed the wheel projection would be rather similar; if not slightly prouder. Needless to say Docwra's Zed is the dogs, most probably one of the best on here - can't imagine it came cheap! Food for thought
  10. Wheels look ace! Rota would have been the obvious decision but too many Zed's have them IMO. It is nice to see something different As mentioned above it just needs a drop although I would carry out the arch work before any ride height adjustments; you do not want to have any fouling issues. It will drive you mad, trust me.
  11. I would demand for new wheels and open up a can of whoopass!
  12. Love it
  13. Oh balls this wasn't supposed to be name and shame. Could have been an ambulant user; let's give them the benefit as the car is lovely
  14. Still relaxing on Bennet Street
  15. Left the cinema around half 10 after watching The Theory of Everything, which I must add is brilliant, and spotted this beauty; A rushed photograph due to the embarrassment of the girlfriend Nice car; stood out like a diamond in the rough
  16. +1 I find it bloody infuriating; surely this is a joke? Can anybody really be that dumb!
  17. Historically I would link a video from an external source, say YouTube, and the footage would immediately appear on the thread. However recently the hyperlink is only present within the thread which is annoying. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
  18. Nice wheels; look forward to seeing them fitted. Good colour choice
  19. Ceejay29

    Akebonononono

    Upgraded my JDM's for Akebono's. Simple mod and a huge difference.
  20. Not sure about condition or price; http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261712720879 Nissan 350z Brembo Brake Setup Complete Skyline R32, R33, R34
×
×
  • Create New...