Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Cheers Jetpilot
  2. I have a spare set of headlights that I am thinking of splitting and painting; either facelifts or prefacelift. Not sure if it's worth potentially cocking up the bi-xenons...but would look so much better!!
  3. Labour intensive job; the last thing I want is to rip it all out again!! Back box, mid pipes etc are a doddle
  4. Thanks Payco; could you link to a specific product?
  5. Hi, I am considering buying an Absaar battery charger for the zed alone but have no idea what amp to go for; 6, 8, 11, 30 etc? What does this even mean; speed of charge? I don't want to cook the battery, specification below (for an import); Edit: image 2 Thanks
  6. Can't find much info on headers/manifolds; only back boxes. Hmmmm
  7. Ceejay29

    Fujitsubo

    Hi, Does anybody have experience with Fujitsubo exhaust products? Tempted to purchase a pair of manifolds from a mate but am concerned about build quality for obvious reasons. Thanks
  8. I have always wanted a GTR in Midnight Purple. I believe that there are three variations of it but love the R33's version - LP2 I think. Would really suit the lines of the Zed Edit: ^^Would appear that I'm not the only one^^
  9. Looks good; love the rear shot
  10. Just bought the two tonne for a tenner
  11. Ceejay29

    Scissor Jack

    Probably wouldn't need a jack if I was
  12. Ceejay29

    Scissor Jack

    Yeah buddy lightweight baby!!
  13. Ceejay29

    Scissor Jack

    Please could you PM a price Alex.
  14. Ceejay29

    Scissor Jack

    Hi all, Does anybody have an OEM scissor jack lying around Thanks
  15. Ceejay29

    OSF Bi-xenon

    No longer needed
  16. Ceejay29

    OSF Bi-xenon

    Pretty sure an ebay search will help you out gt4; although the location of the seller is Lithuania
  17. Ceejay29

    OSF Bi-xenon

    Hi Shades I am after a OSF Bi Xenon headlight in full working order, although I think I may have sourced one. Will find out this weekend. Fingers crossed
  18. Seems like a very good price GLWTS
  19. Super is 116.9 here in Bath; thought it would be lower considering some of the prices posted elsewhere on this topic.
  20. Ok Thanks T-R
  21. Ceejay29

    OSF Bi-xenon

    Oh no!! It's tough enough; could be waiting a while!
  22. Thanks for the help and apologies for the confusion. Here is what I have bought and would like to test;
×
×
  • Create New...