That wasn't funny at all..Just didnt get it SMD Robin Williams now that's funny..
and here's another funny man..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nk1XiUSiGUw
Very sad news. RIP Robin. (loved Mork & Mindy)
It was only last year we ere in Malta and went to Popeye's Village
where he made the film, they have preserved the set as a tourist attraction.
up the box?
Use "blip" on downchange...
Well yes, obvs. But you were inferring blipping in both directions?
No, I wasn't. I thought it would be obvious that you heel and toe on up shifts and blip on downchange.
I was referring to using your feet..!!
I did know..found it by accident.. but didn't bother as there is no Kuro, so stuck up Chilli Red.
I think you should have an option to put up a pic of your own Zed... :thumbs:
What a complete and utter tool as it seems he was baiting for that to happen - and I did mean baiting.
I'm sure I'm right in saying that over here he'd be up for dangerous driving/racing and he's recorded the evidence himself.
It think he was trying to cause the overtaking car to have a head on with the oncoming car.. :scare: ..!!
What a great idea...
Police in China have begun punishing drivers who dazzle other motorists by forcing them to stare at full-beam headlights for five minutes. Officers in the southern city of Shenzhen are using the unusual penalty to crack down on motorists who inappropriately flash their lights. Drivers are ordered to sit on a small plastic stool and stare at the front of a police vehicle while its headlights are turned on full beam for five minutes.
Here is a list of Car Shows in August as compiled by ClassicShows.uk
must be something here for everybody.
http://www.classicshowsuk.co.uk/carshowsthisyear/carshowsinaugust.asp
Throw in some octane booster as GIXXERUK said and run it about 2000 RPM and draw it through
also put in a can of Wynns injector clean from Halfrauds, should do the trick.
Just a little comment from a mate about an hour ago as a lot of roads still closed..!!!
Roads were blocked with no diversion signs! Even now with absolutely no one on the course for miles cars were not allowed to cross.
Typical stupidity. How much road tax do the bikes pay?
At least have some traffic management and not shut roads that cannot be bypassed!