Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Very good price, normally sell for £60 + PP
  2. If you want an email translated into Japaneese just write it out in English send it to me and my "better half" will translate it into Japaneese for you and send it.
  3. From my mate Max.. (for BTCC followers Max is Tom Chilton Brother)
  4. Thanks mate. Appreciate that, will do. But I do like the idea of sticking it in my ear..!!!
  5. Thanks all on here, but I think I may have found the answer.. :thumbs:
  6. No its not on silent, its just gone low volume recently..!!
  7. Done everything they suggested in the Apple link, My Son suggested I have been standing next to DFVs for too long and going deaf..
  8. Yeah i got all that before, but the English bit shows no price at all or whether its a BIN or Auction, I actually have a feeling its a USA company listing on Ebay Japan, so the unit would be no good over here. What bits do you want translated, as its also listed in USD, yes agree Jap cars are same as us, but US Companies sell lights to us on Fleabay, I know I bought some.
  9. The problem is with the ringing volume BM, not with playing music over headphones.
  10. Its on Japanese eBay and its second hand, there you go. :surrender: This LKQ Online listing is in good, used, working condition and comes as pictured. This item has some normal wear and scratches. It will be buffed before shipment to remove as many scratches as possible. This will fit: 1 NISSAN 350Z 2006-2008 (xenon type, HID), L. 50147 2 NISSAN 350Z 2009-2009 (Conv, xenon type, HID), L. ADDITIONAL DONOR VEHICLE & PART INFORMATION Bin Location : ebay Part # or Model : LENA30L733A2296 Part Side : Driver Part Source : Original Equipment Vehicle Make : NISSAN Vehicle Model : 350Z Vehicle Stock # : $J15953 Vehicle Year : 2007 View other parts removed from this 2007 350Z!OR View all 350Z Parts! LKQ SKU: 50147 LKQ112 ~85333820
  11. Great result..Having a go at mine tomorrow providing it doesn't pi55 down again.
  12. Is this the same as Flock wallpaper in Indian restaurants..
  13. Hope all are OK, sounds jinxed that plane...!!!
  14. I have no idea what this thread is about...!! :scare:
  15. I recently noticed that I was missing calls on my iPhone. Thought it was just my ringtone was turned down, so re-set it all and still the same. Today missed a few call as well, so Google'd it to discover its a problem caused by upgrading to IOS 7... Surely Apple need to sort this out rapidly, but seems not. :angry: http://discussions.a...art=15&tstart=0
  16. PM Zmanalex..
  17. And it was a Nissan Truck..
  18. Check your oil... :scare:
  19. You are not supposed to be able to do that with a Helicopter... :scare:
  20. Great, weather look superb..
  21. Yes ! one major shower of hailstones..was in fear of dents on the Zed...
  22. Looks epic Grundy. I was just going to do mine as well and then this happened...!!!
×
×
  • Create New...