Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. I'm glad that as a Dad I don't have to go through that again, "will they wont they"..
  2. I have bought a new SS Cobra back box from a Member on here and have a few questions. Will it bolt straight onto the existing original centre pipe without any modifications. ? Is it worth changing the orignal centre pipe. ? Will there be much difference in sound with just the Cobra back box and no other mods to it. If I was to change the centre section, what's the best to go for, taking into account my wallet..!!
  3. Happy Birthday all. (Welcome back Steel Lynx. )
  4. Don't ever get rid of Rolex Watch Boxes...
  5. Did you get anywhere with the contacts I gave you Daryl.
  6. I'll have a standard one next week, done about 8k in perfect condition, won't know what day until I book Japex.
  7. Looks epic..You been "Tangoed".. :thumbs:
  8. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  9. BETTY.. :scare:
  10. I saw that what do you reckon it will go for..
  11. You go for it Billy...
  12. Heres mine... Oops! Internet Explorer could not find rover.ebay.com Did you mean: ebay.­com
  13. what you after Will - I'll buy it for you and then relist it and put it back at an exorbitant price for ya Thanks mate..knew I could rely on a Forum member helping out.. Very generous yes, and several members have tried to help you out. You have 3G access after all :shock: :shock: Ioneabee is having a joke Fodder, I appreciate all the help on here..!! what you after Will - I'll buy it for you and then relist it and put it back at an exorbitant price for ya
  14. what you after Will - I'll buy it for you and then relist it and put it back at an exorbitant price for ya Thanks mate..knew I could rely on a Forum member helping out..
  15. Well that's strange...I'm with Tiscali and its down. My son is with Sky Broadband and its down, my mate Trev is with Virgin and its down, as I said I can access it over 3G on my iPhone..
  16. Lying sh**its...Its still down here... :scare:
  17. Yes. Here is his racing pedigree. He owns major dental practice's in Tokyo. Does the Supercup in Europe when he can. http://www.speedspor...yashi~5946.html
  18. Reset your router. Done that Grundy..Its not just mine, loads are down Twitter and FB are on about it.
  19. If I turn off wi-fi on my iPhone I can access it no prob, but cannot access it over Broadband this seems to be the general problem people are having..at least there is a small light at the end of the tunnel.
  20. Twitter gone berserk about eBay crashing so looks like its down in places..!!!
  21. Hope I can get on soon as I'm buying something and it finishes at 2,00pm..
  22. Same here also cannot access it on my PC, just checked with my mate and he cannot get it either.. :scare:
  23. Anybody tried logging onto eBay or PayPal looks like they have crashed... :scare:
  24. Happy Birthday All dannyboy107 cookiemonster bamdc2 Seany boy swampylancer phpcodemonkey
×
×
  • Create New...