Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. This is the one you want... http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/62006-350z-honda-rdx-stubby-massive-saving-13-delivered-huge-stock/
  2. no, i said to myself if something wrong with the car i would know it, im glad i didnt spend another £250 on car inspection. then again half of my day is gone travelling lol tell me about it thats why people always buy from trusted dealers not private sellers.You dont know what you're getting. Thought this guy was a dealer and a qualified Nissan Mechanic...
  3. Only one that works in the Honda stubby one from Redline, on here.
  4. Hah - they were robbed! I got the same thing off ebay for 99p!! I know, it went to a foreign buyer, who will probably never pay for it...!!
  5. Dont get me started on cycle lanes. Loads around here never get used they are always in the road. They closed a road around here for 2 weeks to put in a cycle lane, this narrowed down the road so no overtaking lane now, cycle lane doesn't get used, so now you follow the "wally on the bike! down the whole road at 10MPH... :rant:
  6. Well done mate, so you didn't need Mr AA then. Shame there are so many dishonest people like that seller about, Glad all ended well for you.
  7. Welcome to The Land of Zed..
  8. You two should get a room...
  9. Lovely looking wing. Great looking drift Zed.
  10. If you really want to do it properly, you need a plenum spacer, pop charger, de-cats, full Cobra system (other exhaust systems are available), and re-map but I'm not going to throw another £1k or more at it.
  11. Somebody sold a stock back box and mid section on Fleabay recently for £115..! Result.
  12. I'm still betting its his Viagra that's missing... :lol: or his Dictionary..!!
  13. In Japan and in particularly in Tokyo they share the pavement with pedestrians at a sedate speed dressed in work clothes or normal every day clothes, they are not allowed on the streets, sometimes at weekends you will see an organized group of "Lance Armstrongs" on the road but observing all traffic signals and road signs, there is no road wars with cyclists in Tokyo like here because they BEHAVE properly.. :scare:
  14. Its a Chineese Copy of a Cobra..
  15. If there are any co*k ups, you will just get an automatic fine and then it will be up to you to prove they were wrong, as usual... :rant:
  16. Cool. Needs a V8, V10 or V12
  17. Left his Viagra in it... :lol:
  18. Great looking Zed. Love the colour, will certainly get attention. Just buy it.
  19. Is there a dyslexic section on this Form that I have just found..!! :scare:
  20. Not over yet Flex...!
  21. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  22. Space framed cars are 60s and 70s go with a monocque car far safer and about the same price.
  23. I own about 6 or 7 Race Suits with full decals from various past exploits, The last time I wore one was for a 5 hour Celebrity Charity Kart race (I'm not a celebrity by the way, just got an invite). It was like putting a target on my back, it was lets get the prat in the flash race suit..!!! I'm sure the same happens with bikes..!! :surrender:
  24. I know a few racing car fabricators that will build you a one off space frame with the agreement of your Bank Manager...
×
×
  • Create New...