Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. :lol: Go on their web site and get the T shirt.. Just for you Dan.. For the ankle fetish lovers on here..
  2. Best looking car on the grid..and girls..its actually Adam Morgan. Be so good to see the Merc win one race before the end of the season, virtually no help from Merc for this.
  3. Just for Humpy..
  4. Alan Gow at the BTCC are paying them a £1k a day...can you match that..??? For 1 whole day yeah!!! I'd be a bit sore though! Don't worry Flex, they will only hold your number up and see you off. . :lol:
  5. Alan Gow at the BTCC are paying them a £1k a day...can you match that..???
  6. Ok ..How about this then Flex...!!
  7. Think most people on here had already guessed that... :lol:
  8. Sorry Dodgy, the others stay in my private collection.
  9. This is Lora and Giorgia today at Silverstone.
  10. Yes I agree. Feel sorry for Matt..
  11. This is my friend Laura Bell, working with the Nissan GT Academy at Silverstone today.
  12. At this stage Matt, you two need to stick together and not fall out. Sit down with your Mum and talk about a way forward for you both hopefully without loosing your house, its easy at this stage to blame each other but your loosing sight of the big picture..You both need each other in this situation.
  13. Thanks Alex. Think I have one of yours on my Zed, you sold it to Builder 49, no problem with it.
  14. PM Zmanalex. He's your best bet..
  15. There is no one winner, all three cars are winners, good luck. A credit to all involved. :thumbs:
  16. Is Buster selling my car now as well??? I hate him he already stole my garage I'm just getting my coat... :surrender:
  17. That's a serious bit of kit for the money. Good Luck with the sale Buster. (Keyser) How can I get that SOOOO wrong..!! :scare:
  18. Welcome to The Land of Zed...
  19. "Your only as old as the woman you feel", it should read..!! :yahoo: Happy Birthday 350Z..(Not sure that's true)..
  20. Believe only Nissan can do it as Flex said.
  21. It's already happened in Kent and has been likewise on M42 for atvleast a couple of years, has improved traffic flow considerably in both cases and I'm sure we would have heard if there had been a disaster. There are emrgency refuge areas and the sections of motorway are permantly monitored by cctv and all have overhead gantry lane control too. Hum..shows what I know about motorways, Use M1 occasionally to Luton Airport, M25 sometimes to Stansted Airport & M4 to London Airport. I know everything about the North Circular though..!! I'd settle for that little Motorway use!! or North Circular, A13, M25, A20 Brands Hatch,
  22. Yes and you can get there in 4 mins...
  23. Dont watch it..BUY it...
  24. It's already happened in Kent and has been likewise on M42 for atvleast a couple of years, has improved traffic flow considerably in both cases and I'm sure we would have heard if there had been a disaster. There are emrgency refuge areas and the sections of motorway are permantly monitored by cctv and all have overhead gantry lane control too. Hum..shows what I know about motorways, Use M1 occasionally to Luton Airport, M25 sometimes to Stansted Airport & M4 to London Airport. I know everything about the North Circular though..!!
  25. How much is it from Cobra ? Seems a good deal.
×
×
  • Create New...