Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. I thought it was yours, Zeds are very rare around our area. Who did the work on the exhaust. ?
  2. It will be absolutely fine. I have left mine in a Airport car park for over two weeks in Winter and it was perfect started first time.
  3. PM Ekona on here, he knows everything about tyres. Or I'm sure he will be along soon with sound advice. I would personally change it on safety grounds.
  4. Happy Birthday all.
  5. Hi Mate. Is it sometimes parked in Tesco garage parking area. ?. Sounded nice, I was sitting in the Maid's beer garden across the road from where you went shopping.
  6. Don't forget to send it a postcard..
  7. I once got "didn't know Nissan made "things" like that..!!! :scare:
  8. Welcome to The Land of Zed..
  9. Yeah, they come up for sale on the forum now and again but usually go within minutes. Pete Seconds Pete..
  10. I'm just hoping I got the reg right as it was turning while I was trying to see the plate. Stopped just off Alexandra Pk Rd, went shopping then turned back down towards Bounds Green Tube about 7.30pm, He gave it a bit of wellie away and sounded like an aftermarket exhaust.
  11. Find somebody who's into drifting and they will have them..
  12. Welcome to The Land of Zed..
  13. Tradelink dont sell Zeds for £5.5k
  14. Lovely video, needs a stubby..!!
  15. Great event.. http://www.salonprivelondon.com/
  16. I don't know if I was just unlucky with my set, but they are not as good as the genuine Nissan ones, which I now have.
  17. Sorry to see that mate. Unbelievable stupid and arrogant some people are, no regard for anybody else on the road. Hope she gets what she deserves. :rant:
  18. King Canute had a crown..
  19. Not genuine, I got a set and had to send them back at my cost, whole sad episode cost me £80. Check out Clark Motorsport on here for a genuine set.
  20. Will,.....my friend,.....i bought a complete set from CS last year and it was amazingly cheap. Ask them for the resonated middle part. Think they will offer u a good offer RGDS I have mate, yep its a good deal all right. Its just I've spent a lot this month on "Black Betty".
  21. Once upon a time, a guy was sitting at a bar. He was throwing money around, giving the barman £50 tips and buying drinks for everyone. He was surrounded by a crowd of adoring women. The barman liked the tips, but he was kind of curious about a little man that would jump from the rich guy's pocket. The little man would run up and down the bar, kicking over the bowls of peanuts and giving people the finger. Then the little guy would jump back into the man's jacket for a while. The barman went over and asked the guy what was up. So the rich guy says, "Well, let me tell you a little story. I was walking along a beach one day, and I come across this lamp. I rub it, and a genie pops out. I got three wishes, so my first wish was to be fabulously wealthy. Then I wished for a harem. You can see I got both." The barman asks, "So what about your third wish?" "Oh, that," mumbles the rich guy, pointing to the little man. "That's the twelve-inch pr**k I wished for."
  22. Good Luck mate.. As rare as Rocking Horse Poo..
  23. Somebody must have changed their exhaust this weekend..
×
×
  • Create New...