Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Shouldn't do Will, didn't need anything with my Eibachs Thanks Dave.
  2. I'll take a set Chris. PM me payment details. Thanks. Do I need any spigot ring's with these got standard 18" Rays.
  3. Maybe your neighbours got fed up listening to it and "bunged" two large potatoes up it.
  4. Happy Birthday all. Have a good one.
  5. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  6. Thanks to all who suggested to start my own build thread and thanks to Colin (Ebized) for sorting it out. Hope all on here will like the change from "Marmite" to Black Betty".. :thumbs:
  7. Welcome to The Forum.
  8. Doesn't matter if my air con on or off I get 13.5 mpg in Town...
  9. With mine on or off it make virtually no difference to the fuel consumption, its a big engine unlike a mini and takes almost no power away from the engine to drive the compressor.
  10. Welcome to The Forum. . Thanks for the info, stick up a pic of the brackets you mean.
  11. Just leave th A/C on all year around. Keeps you cool in Summer and stops the windows steaming up in Winter... PS. and I forgot to add..keeps your tick over regular..
  12. New batch of Personal Numbers released by the DVLA. Some nice Regs. http://www.dvlaauction.co.uk/index.php/live-auction/download-catalogue/ Catalogue of plates here. http://www.dvlaauction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/DVLA-Twickenham-Rugby-Club-Catalogue.pdf
  13. Looks like a bored mini cab driver from Addison Lee. Probably checking it out to nick it..!!
  14. You will find it here. http://nissan4u.com/parts/350z/
  15. Now this is a proper Corvette.
  16. Should sell this and have no regrets..!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8OAkZES6ERE
  17. Welcome to The Forum.
  18. Not driven the C6 but here's my mates C5 I have driven it loads. No prob with L/H drive had lots of cars with the handlebars on the wrong side, very quick in a straight line, not to bad on corners, drive it on the throttle as his is manual 6 speed. Good fun car for not a lot of dosh..!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. I can get in enough trouble on here on my own, without any encouragement.. ;)
  20. Thanks Colin for all you help in starting my own build thread. Greatly appreciated. :thumbs:
  21. Now that the evenings are closing in and its dark by 8.45 to 9.00...THEY ARE BACK..!! Yes' the one headlight brigade, seen 4 cars with one headlight in the space of about a mile last night and 2 bicycles with NO lights. I really don't understand why you would risk it, police do nothing about it, there should be an automatic system on cars where it wont start unless all the lights are working..!! :scare:
  22. Nice vid, has the "mean green machine" got a bike engine still. ?
  23. Anyone looking for a sports car will have zero interest in what price you pay for an economical run around and if your looking for a sports car you will expect the incurred costs and personally I dont think the Zed rates badly, mpg etc Its getting old Is the simple answer, all cars depreciate. Not all cars deprecate. take the Ferrari Dino as an example... :thumbs:
  24. Happy Birthday, Have a Good one.
  25. I also has a Alfasud Ti , great little car rusted away eventually. I miss a few of my old cars, maybe my S500 Merc or some of my older cars TR3A, E Type 4.2, Jensen Interceptor, MGB, 1275 Cooper S, Carter 998 Hillman Imp.
×
×
  • Create New...