Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. If you go to a Pachinko Parlor take some ear plugs... Agree with all above from Coldel.
  2. Welcome to The Forum. Good Luck with your search. Have a read through this. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/
  3. Lovely job.
  4. This is my private parking space at Tesco's Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  6. The only Japanese people you see with tattoos are the Yakuza. I was once on the Metro and there was a tattooed Japanese man on the train and the carriage was half empty around him, rest of the train was rammed, so I went and sat next to him, well I got a a seat..!! :scare:
  7. First one been pulled, Alfa still for sale. Go to be a con as usual.
  8. I agree in some cases, for instance I think tae-kwon-do is a bit of a joke in the Olympics but traditional style is another story. I agree Flex.. :thumbs:
  9. The best colour is the same colour as your Zed, I would have thought..!
  10. I agree in some cases, for instance I think tae-kwon-do is a bit of a joke in the Olympics but traditional style is another story. Wouldn't say Taekwondo is a bit of a joke, you are welcome to attend out Academy any time you wish and have a go with our training, let me know..! http://martinace.com/about-the-academy/
  11. Ladyboys in Tokyo are a bit rare..!! Maybe you know something I dont, Seasider..
  12. Pm Zmanalex...
  13. OK Shunjuki is a very touristy area and is also the Red Light Area, bit like Soho, but there are two parts separated by the the railway line, other part is a bit like Mayfair. At least you will never bored in Shunjuki..
  14. Bet you don't see may Zeds or GTR's..
  15. Thanks Will, we will look the PASMO card up. I know we are there in Golden Week, or part of it, so I'm sure there will be lots of atmosphere and loads going on Where are you staying. ? We always get an apartment in Tokyo far better than hotels. We could stay with the in-laws lovely people but prefer to be on our own. You can get a 2 or 3 day tour around Kyoto, Nara, and surrounding areas including the Bullet Train, Hotel and all Coach tours for not a lot, well worth doing as you get English speaking guide's
  16. Cannot beat that price for Genuine Nissan ones..
  17. Cannot go wrong with a Cobra from CS, great service and price..
  18. Lovely job Richie. Will do mine again this week when it stops raining..
  19. I'm OK I just take my "translator" with me..The missus..!! I do know a little Japanese, wont be much of a problem in Tokyo as a lot of people speak a little "American" English, An Eng to Jap translator app is useful. Also download the app Tokyo Metro and MetroNav TK and you wont get lost.
  20. No worries mate. April is a good time to go, not to humid and you will be there for the start of The Cherry Blossom Season. Lots of Festivals A must is a PASMO travel card. Bit like our Oyster Card for the tube. We may be there in April next year as well.
  21. My better half is from Tokyo and we go nearly every year for a few weeks, great place as is Kyoto, Nara is also a must. Plenty so see and do in Japan.
  22. Two lovely Zed's a credit to both.
  23. You'll never fit in that Matt.. :scare:
  24. Max Verstappen Crash Rotterdam 2014
×
×
  • Create New...