Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. He didn't say it only worked on a 370... :scare: So he posted in the wrong sub forum then? And why on earth should you be scared.......... No, wait a minute maybe that is an "oh gawd I've done it again" I'm getting my coat and going to the pub.. :lol: There you go..!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. He didn't say it only worked on a 370... :scare: So he posted in the wrong sub forum then? And why on earth should you be scared.......... No, wait a minute maybe that is an "oh gawd I've done it again" I'm getting my coat and going to the pub.. :lol:
  3. He didn't say it only worked on a 370... :scare:
  4. Well isn't it..!!
  5. The Ark really sets off the rear, as Mark said a Bumper Tuck to show it off properly. :thumbs:
  6. Goes without saying... :thumbs:
  7. I'll try it now and report back...Mine wont...!!! :scare:
  8. Some lovely toys there.. :thumbs:
  9. PLEASE LOCK NOW "SOLD"
  10. Are Turban wearing Sikh's still exempt from wearing crash helmets on religious grounds,
  11. Hi. PM sent.
  12. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  13. I didn't bother cutting the puck as I normally put a flat piece of wood on the jack.
  14. WhackyWill

    Cargo Net

    Clark Motorsport also do the genuine one.
  15. Welcome to The Forum.
  16. That's sad. Did you leave a note on it recommending the Forum.
  17. I bought one from SGS when the Forum did a group buy for around the same price, but I think there was vat on top of that, the Halford one will include vat. I also got a puck which is handy. So very good price.
  18. Somebody must be thinking of doing a compression test soon..!!!
  19. Happy Birthday Matt, Have a good one...
  20. This week fitted front and rear spacers 20mm at the front and 25mm at the rear. Also fitted a Cobra rear box and a Custom made centre section. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Ruby Wax is in a similar type of vein I guess but no one will have the ability to deliver acerbic lines like she did and just keep talking like nothing had happened. Brilliant! RIP. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear Funnily enough I was having something to eat at Gravesend Harvester the other week and Ruby Wax was on the next table :scare: Enough mate..If you want to keep having a pop at me ..PM me.
  22. If you still have a problem PM Zmanalex.
  23. Non problem mate, its there if you want it.
×
×
  • Create New...