Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Don't worry Choptop already told us...!! :scare:
  2. Its been repeated at 6.00pm on ITV4 this evening. I have just stuck it on record as I'm going to the pub.
  3. Your lucky as only one pic got posted, Tapatalk is useless. Anyway that's the mod we did today. New SS exhaust on the Golf.
  4. I'm going to try one last time to post the pic of the Golf new SS exhaust. Tapatalk is c*ap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. My pics disappeared try again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. My son and I took his Golf to Fast Lane Styling and had a new SS exhaust fitted. Sounds epic..!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  9. IT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED THAT IN RESPECT OF IAN PAISLEYS DEATH, THERE WILL BE A MINUTES SHOUTING AT MIDDAY..!!
  10. Just been watching Historic Touring Cars from Goodwood What a race...!!!! :#1: Cant wait for the next one, just Brilliant.. :thumbs:
  11. Good Price, good luck with the sale.
  12. It has been announced that in respect of Ian Paisleys death, there will be a minutes "shouting" at midday..!!
  13. Nice looking silver Zed, I was too busy admiring the wheels and stance, but I'm sure it was AZ58 *** in traffic going up Colney Hatch Lane towards Muswell Hill at midday today. :thumbs:
  14. Had a choice of going to Tesco or watch Formula E, so went to Tesco..!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Happy Birthday . Have a good one.
  16. aaww I didn't see myself causing arguments just voicing my opinion. I honestly didnt want any arguments. Ok fair enough each to their own. I'll go. :wave: :wave:
  17. That's it my man you tell it as it is..!!! :thumbs:
  18. WhackyWill

    350z or s2k

    lol years on and it doesnt change does it. Explain..??? It's a little joke between me and Rich. Are you planning to just follow me around the forum? Not a clue what your talking about..!!
  19. WhackyWill

    350z or s2k

    lol years on and it doesnt change does it. Explain..???
  20. Welcome to The Land of Zed. Nice example Elliott.
  21. It means some people on here love to kill a thread "dead" by remarks like that..
  22. Here is Live Timing from Goodwood. http://livetiming.tsl-timing.com/143721
  23. PM Zmanalex.
  24. Just checked mine.. No car there at all, My sons Golf is parked opposite our house. It was June 2012 so may have been on holls.
×
×
  • Create New...