Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. He's on Lexx's radar! Quiet Grundy..!!! :scare: :scare:
  2. Maybe Flex , who knows the outcome... :surrender:
  3. Just watching a debate to say this is a social media lead campaign,
  4. The Scottish vote for Independence starts to filter through from 10.00pm this eve. Good Luck to all, which ever way it goes..!!
  5. Done the iPad not enough memory on the iPhone...! so need to remove some of those "suspect" videos..
  6. Not dead Matt, just resting..!!
  7. PM me a price..!!!!! :surrender:
  8. Saw it on TV this morning, what a idiot, they took it off him at the door by the time they called the police and he had just strolled off, now the police are looking for him :scare: Wonder if they have caught him as its dated 17th Aug.
  9. A few before and a few hours later, still got a bit to do before the Ace. Bet it rains tomorrow again. Just my luck. Before. After. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Who has started getting their Zed ready for the Ace meet on Sat. Going to start on mine this afternoon its covered in sand agian.
  11. As what Flex said. Would try Zmanalex first, he was breaking one recently
  12. I use Interlink all the time, I agree they are one of the best... Now as for City Link...
  13. PM Zmanalex for secondhand.
  14. Happy Birthday all, Have a good one..
  15. Vegas is unreal, glad you all had a good time. I needed a week to recover after our last trip, Thanks for sharing.
  16. Got a bit of a problem downloading mine. Only got 1GB of space and it said it needs 4.6GB. Better get delegating then..!! :scare: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. There's 55million of us and 5 million of them ..so whats the problem..?? Can we have a referendum to say whether or not they can stay if they get the Yes" vote..!
  18. Here's a guide to understanding whats going on.. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/scottish-independence/scottish-independence-an-allnight-session-guaranteed-to-give-scots-a-hangover-9739153.html
  19. Believe the original thread got locked..! :scare: I believe this is very important to us all, either side of the fence, so we should be able to express our opinions. :thumbs:
  20. I bow to your superior knowledge, as I know nothing about drifting requirements except we went to the UK Europeans Championships at the Olympic Stadium car park and really enjoyed it.
  21. I fitted mine over my "gold" grill, all I did was get black bumper spray from halfrauds and spray the gold bits or in your case the silver part, then fit your Zunsport grill with a black background. Job done. Also put two discrete tie wraps to help with the fitting of the grill.
  22. Good spot.
  23. Probably pick up a second hand one cheaper on fleabay Matt.
  24. All right for drifting I would think..!
×
×
  • Create New...