I had mine fitted for cosmetic reasons F25/R20 they push the wheels out giving a wider stance which helps the wheels appear to fill the arches better
Yep +1
+ 2.
They are on fleabay.
or a member on here may have a spare one.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-2003-2009-Passenger-Side-N-S-Wing-Badge-Z018-/171454424569?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item27eb7ae5f9
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2pcs-NISSAN-350Z-Z33-FAIRLADY-Z-FENDER-SIDE-LOGO-EMBLEM-BADGE-2003-2009-/261134009263?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item3cccccc3af
Why not look at some of the Franchising Business in Detailing and Dent Removal, wheel polishing etc ?.
Have a look at this one.
http://www.ivaletuk.com/franchise.php
Welcome to The Forum Eva. Typical DVLA.
Lost my Reg Retention docs and I almost lost the reg as well
as they said I had not paid for the retention and they tried to grab it back..!!
Good luck sorting it out.
Hi Piny-R. (nice silver Zed.)
Yep it was me, on my way for a quick after work Friday pint with the hooligans !
They have really f**ed up Colney Hatch Lane with the new road works, supposed to
last until Dec 16th.
Found this by chance when looking for something else..
There is no reserve. :thumbs:
http://www.bidspotter.co.uk/en-gb/auction-catalogues/truck-and-plant/catalogue-id-truck-10020/lot-12ff0ebb-17ac-40d5-873c-a3b20117cf67