Jump to content

gsexr

Members
  • Posts

    2,067
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gsexr

  1. Nice Tr
  2. Bonjour and along
  3. This info may help http://my.prostreetonline.com/2014/09/24/test-vq35-accelerator-pedal/
  4. yeah, if yer not sure then time for an Invidia Gemini
  5. gsexr

    GT-Four

    Must agree with the above its a cracking car and got to be a keeper
  6. Some great pics Did i mention, I do like a white motor
  7. You know which way to vote if we ever get the chance then
  8. https://www.google.c...cmXrQl0ibaT838= Invidia Gemini fits around the anti roll bar mate
  9. Sad to see
  10. Id look closer at them as well mate as they look moist where they go on by the filter so maybe leaking slightly. Wipe it clean and inspect again in a weeks time as you don`t want to over tighten those ally fittings
  11. Is it because the cars have got cheaper and the young yoofs are exploiting the acceleration and handling. This constant hard life could be using more oil than usual and it only takes a quick lack of pick up during chucking the car about and its good night vienna. Just a thought
  12. Best colour mate
  13. What video
  14. Interesting to see the end result
  15. We don`t care, if you want to flood then flood. We all want to see it
  16. Perhaps he dont luv yer anymore
  17. here`s an old article of interest http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1229857/How-16-ships-create-pollution-cars-world.html
  18. We need more pics
  19. Put your question in 350 general and wait for the help. It wont take long as all the guys on here are as helpful as they can be.
  20. I'm not complaining by any means, I knew exactly what I was taking on, but I've had my Zed for 9 years and have averaged less than 2.5k a year, so the pollution I've put out is probably the same as the pollution put out by a Micra doing 10k a year. They should simply drop the road tax and work out how much they need to raise the price of fuel in order to get back the tax they'll loose by scrapping VED. It's been discussed by various governments, even as long ago as the 1970's but it would seem that they probably think its a vote loser. Pete Bang on mate. It should be on the fuel and they you will pay for what you use. Only problem is If they ever do this no doubt it will end up costing us more like everything else in life. If you are concerned about emissions and the planet I believe the planes and ships are far worse
×
×
  • Create New...