Jump to content

gsexr

Members
  • Posts

    2,067
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gsexr

  1. try putting a couple of layers of cling film under the cap as you screw it back on and it should help to create a vacuum. Then when you remove the pipe the fluid should stay put or at least come out at a much slower rate while you fit the new line.
  2. Very nice mate
  3. Invidia Gemini Mate
  4. I do know the lady who got fastest time of the day
  5. Yep, I must say considering its a rusty one that looks
  6. ooh er annie lennox...lol Yep been a good summer and still going strong at the moment with bookings in september so really pleased. Cheers for asking
  7. Replace the DMF at the same time mate. Otherwise you could be doing the job again soon.
  8. Rebuild and FI mate you know its worth it
  9. from Cornwall
  10. What happened about that Bradders or have i missed the post ?
  11. Ker pow
  12. show me yer knob then
  13. old age mate, replace em
  14. just what i was thinking
  15. Does that mean I'll be ok as I'll have a V8 underneath Whilst on that subject hows it coming along
  16. Lump of snot and some man jizz
  17. Great colour mate
×
×
  • Create New...