Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. As I said, give TGM a call... They resprayed the front of my integra (bonnet, wings, bumper) a few years ago and done a pretty decent job for about £600.
  2. Their bodywork is actually pretty good although pricey (£40p/h but they make things take a long time)
  3. Can't wait to fit them to my car.
  4. TGM are worth a call, not quite sure where you're located.
  5. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-31700049
  6. Dinosaur with an RPG riding a shark, eat your heart out small time wildlife photographer.
  7. No you wouldn't, you're Mr. Peoples friend.
  8. JWT Popcharger in the for sale section for £70
  9. 1) upload to photobucket: 2) click the img quick copy link on the right hand side of the screen (or press the link icon for a pop up menu), it will be there with a bunch of other options. 3) right click paste into thread and create inception post:
  10. Do not like JDM Distro, £1800 for a set of wheels that they take one picture of and put 'condition as pictured'?
  11. Does the other person have some sort of dark secret about you that you don't want getting out in to the world? If not, what's the excuse for staying?
  12. Bodywork is expensive down south unfortunately, I can never get near the prices that people seem to quote on here for spraying etc.
  13. I werk at macdonalds flippin dem burgers all day.
  14. Sign me up if that's what they've promised you
  15. Interested to see (or not in your case) how you get on with it.
  16. That's Chris but easily confused
  17. You'll just have to leave a bit earlier than usual.
  18. Oh man, I should have saved the F&F quote for this thread It was pretty close !
  19. Best thing to do is to just buy the charger, no point in turning back after that it's what I did.
  20. Provisionally sold to Ian pending removal/payment.
  21. You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me? Oh hang on.
  22. I'll let you know, there is a few people in the line but Ian should let me know today if he wants it or not then I can start going down the list.
  23. Got the reg, last had tax in March 2014. Edit: I got the reg from the image but might get told off for putting it up.
  24. They're Cosmis XT-006r 18x9.5" front and 11" rears.
×
×
  • Create New...