Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I was tempted with the ART pipes but looks like they don't have the extra bung I need.
  2. He already knows the caps don't fit the rear, he asked in my build thread.
  3. Do you have a mental deficiency?
  4. Are you feeling a little jealous today Grundy? Don't worry, you haven't been forgotten.
  5. Most deadliest car on the road... for pedestrians. "Is that one of them black edition 370s? Quick, hold your breath and pinch your nose!"
  6. Yeah, it was direct with Mini as I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of setting up something else to save a few quid.
  7. We opted for this type of insurance with my girlfriend's Mini, it seemed like a smart choice because in the grand scheme of things I'd rather lose £300 than £3000.
  8. I seriously hope that the black edition does not have wheels covered in anthrax
  9. Can't see why not, if you were actually serious about taking them I'd fit the 8.5" to the rear of my car to find out. Edit: Just occurred to me, the rear Brembos are tiny so almost any wheel will easily clear the brakes and fit. So I'm 100% anything you've been offered so far will fit on the rear.
  10. I'm just not used to exchanging gifts for your services
  11. At this point, it's tempting
  12. Bumpity bump.
  13. It's about time I bumped them bad boys I suppose.
  14. They are OEM wheels aren't they (the link you gave me), so they should fit. Pretty sure I've seen some UK cars with them on.
  15. Depends on the offset and design really, got a link?
  16. Just a quick search revealed: http://www.amsmotorsports.com/shop/ind/350z-g35/nismo-350z-s-tune-catback-exhaust.html
  17. I think you can buy them in the US.
  18. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89282-top-10-deadliest-carsthe-350z-at-number-1-dec-2013/ Will telling someone off for reposting.
  19. I'm pretty sure Will posted this last time?
  20. Ugh, how long is this latest strategy going to last for since you dropped the whole 'lol' tactic?
  21. From my very very amateur armchair input, would you not have been better off putting a set of OEM Rays on the car rather than the Rotas? Or is there not much in the two weight wise?
  22. Do you take monthly repayments
  23. You're not too far from me, quite a few of us on here from the coast now. Welcome along.
  24. Yeah if you get your arse in gear and you start playing it for more than one evening I'll post up on this thread and let everyone know what a wonderful time we're having together playing RE6.
  25. He put 'your never alone' in there somewhere, you just have to find it.
×
×
  • Create New...