Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. mouthwash

    Front BBK

    What? No I didn't, I may have suggested it at first but do you not remember our conversation after my research? You toilet.
  2. mouthwash

    Front BBK

    Trying to weigh up my options and find the best prices I can for front BBK. I'm looking at the Wilwood 6 piston BBK with either 13/14" disc or I could be convinced with some of the other brands. I've heard good things about Wilwood (although a friend gave an example of a bad experience last night) although seeing Andy James's Art brakes at Brighton has made me reconsider along with his review. Haven't really been able to find any UK prices for Wilwood though, any prices for me traders? Or any BBKs in a similar price / performance category. Feel free to PM me Please no suggestions for Akebono as I have zero interest in them.
  3. Page 5
  4. Probably that odd Nismo badge you have on your front bumper put your car out of kilter causing you to initiate a 360 no scope spin but it seems you managed to avoid it. Solution? Remove italic nismo badge from your car As you can see, I have nothing helpful to say.
  5. Also, where are you lot getting them from? I actually want one... We can be the four V3 amigos.
  6. I'll take the bumper.
  7. Your car will look so pants with that on, hand it over.
  8. I had to edit it as realised you are trying to be sneaky about it.
  9. Oooo my <something> arrived.
  10. Forum moderators Illuminati cover up confirmed. WW was about to expose the lizard men that run this forum.
  11. Sorry mate, was busy all day.
  12. This thread hurts my feelings.
  13. 30% loss? :s did he have it in AWD percentages or something?
  14. 1) AmyZed - Paid 2) Grundy - Paid 3) Dunks - Paid 4) DDay - Paid 5) Blaqkaudio - Paid 6) Pritchard - Paid 7) kite 350 - Paid 8) flyn 9) octet (Torqen) - Paid 10) Gumpy000 - Paid 11) glrnet - Paid 12) MadMarky - Paid 13) Will370z - Paid 14) Buster + mrs Buster - Paid 15) 16) Andy James + greedy girl - Paid 17) Paddy78 +1 - Paid 18) Humpy - Paid 19)Munton87 + 1 - Paid 20)Terry06 +1 - Paid 21) kingrob - Paid 22) Keyser - Paid - I'm not missing out on the picnic 23) Rs2oo 24) Swiiftyy 25) Mouthwash - Paid Reserve 1) Haydn
  15. It seems very minor if you're happy with the rest of the car, I'm sure any competent garage would be able to sort it out for you if it's not something you could sort yourself. I'm sure some fellow owners from around your area could advise you on a good garage if needs be. I wouldn't let that stop me buying a car I liked however, how are the brake pipes since the advisory? Have they been changed etc? As that could cost a few hundred to fix.
  16. Would you fail a driving test for using that lane for as long as it's open and you were using it correctly? I'd say no. Everyone sat in the mile long tailback bumper to bumper are the ones really causing the issue.
  17. Rabbit was talking about an M3.
  18. Sorry I should have quoted its awesomeness Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pretty sure between a few of us we can recreate this bad boy. This is like Tenacious D - Best song in the world.
  19. I test drove one of them back in 2000 at a local BMW garage and they wanted £28k for it! Unfortunately the insurance quotes I was getting were ridiculous. £3000+ if i remember rightly. The same companies were quoting me about £300 for a 328i. Yeah insurance was insane, I think I was paying £1500 only a few years ago and when I done 3/400 miles in 6 months it was a total waste of money.
  20. typical racer type things... my car was faster/louder, I scared more old ladies etc
  21. mouthwash

    Blue rays?

    OEM Rays, no. Aftermarket Rays, yes.
×
×
  • Create New...