Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Are the Go-Pro cameras likely to fall off at the national speed limit? I never see anyone on here with a clip of the car accelerating onto a dual carriageway or anything? Would be quite nice to hear it go through the rev range using several gears.
  2. Would it have helped if they were famous?
  3. And that's for sale for £9k? Obviously, the yellow one is hideous and is a crime against anyone with eye sight but the green one is a grower. Edit: that black one is very nice though I wish!!. Nobody said there was a price limit anyway. Green one hasn't grown on me (yet) sorry mouthwash but each to there own. My point was, that Supra is probably in a price bracket of its own
  4. And that's for sale for £9k? Obviously, the yellow one is hideous and is a crime against anyone with eye sight but the green one is a grower. Edit: that black one is very nice though
  5. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79399-ranttherapy-sub-forum/#entry1180329
  6. The yellow one is a true mess, I literally don't have the words to describe just how bad that car is.
  7. I'm not sure why but I quite like the decal on the car, it breaks up the green a bit.
  8. I suppose it could do with a little updating on the interior but I'm not really that up on Supras, do people update the interior of them? It is a car from the 90s so having horrible grey plastic is kind of fitting?
  9. I was looking around on Pistonheads, as you do, and came across this Supra... I thought it was quite nice, thoughts? http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-twin-turbo--manual-6-speed/1910171 Then I scrolled down the listings a little bit and came across whatever the f*ck this is http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-highly-modified-twin-turbo-aero-top-one-off-custom-show-winner/1318942 Not a bad way to spend twenty grand, I guess....
  10. I suppose if you think about it, setting your car on fire is a fitting tribute? Just a shame the idiot forgot to leave himself in it. Probably easier ways to go about setting fire to your car other than revving it for 20 minutes but then again, I don't think you can comprehend the intelligence of a man that does something like this.
  11. ..... So which one is it? Or am I just mistaken and it's actually an enonomy racing gear box?
  12. A red Mazda? That's quite broad, what kind of red Mazda? Got a Pic?
  13. That's literally about a minute from my house.
  14. mouthwash

    Next car?

    and look like a block of wood I guess that's subjective but it meets his criteria I think? Something to look at anyway.
  15. mouthwash

    Next car?

    Has anyone mentioned the Subaru Legacy? They come in under £6k, kinda rare and have a fair bit of power for an estate? Plus all the room you need
  16. If you read some of the comments it mentions that the picture is not actually of her car but from another ariticle from another website, as KyleR said it's just attention seeking and the more people give it the more she gets what she wants. People should just forget about her and let her continue with her sad little existence, saying inane and inflammatory things trying to get noticed.
  17. Obviously said to draw attention because no one would genuinely have those beliefs. That's the benefit of the internet for people like this, they can say things they would never have the courage to say in person. Also, lol @ suicide watch.. Don't post what you know is going to be controversial if you can't handle the flack.
  18. Oh right, I see what you are saying.. Yeah they must be desperate to take a deal like that, 12k/10k whatever it's the same to me be it in electronic currency or physical cash, I wouldn't take less in cash for a private sale.
  19. I don't care how the seller perceives it, it just feels good having that much cash in your hand. I think a lot of people don't actually realise that a transfer is the same thing, when I bought my ITR the seller asked if I could bring the cash rather than a transfer so he could put it into his bank that day with me. Some people obviously feel there is less to wrong with cash, don't ask me why.. I don't care how people pay as long as I get my monies.
  20. Something a bit more boss about slaming 10k in fiddies on someones desk and watching them salivate as they count it up compared to transferring it over the phone. All of my cars (CTR, ITR, M3) I've paid with in cash and some of them were reaching 10k but now I'd tend to agree that it's safer to transfer. Although it's probably easier to give the seller a sense of security if you give them cash, a lot of people are unsure about how electronic transfers work as you can see in this very thread.
  21. Just take Augustus Kwembe with you.
  22. Glad they're going, shame the charge isn't.
  23. This topic got way out hand (P.s. the link isn't linking me to any images directly, missing out on the fun ) Btw, your saying most people on this forum are 17? For having color coded engine bay? Ian, it's your lucky day! haha Not that I really want to join in with this but isn't tinting your windows like one of the FIRST thing want to be gansta' chavs do to their car before heading to the local fast food car park? Also, I didn't get to see the Audi in question... Can anyone post a pic?
  24. Wasn't there a thread around here somewhere showing the damage done to the engine when running on 95ron? I'm not sure what the manufacturer recommends, being a man I don't tend to go near manuals telling me what to do.
×
×
  • Create New...