Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. 14N

    Wales 2014

  2. 14N

    Wales 2014 Pictures

    Why not just link to them Matt? (Yes, I'm lazy).
  3. Looks great guys. How are you finding the extra 50bhp a black roof with a dark tinted rear window gives you?
  4. Minor update. When colouring the gear gaiter I also did a handbrake cover but wasn't able to fit it (read that "didn't try hard enough" ), but with Wales round the corner and motivated by seeing Toothy's handbrake gaiter, I figured it was going in. The seats have been 'done' a few months now and are holding up really well. I've cleaned them as you would do normally with any light coloured leather seat and the colour does not appear to be wearing off the 'high use' areas such as bolsters. I'm still really happy with the results
  5. LEAK UPDATE: OK, so the drive home was through some torrential rain and I was expecting the same paddling pool effect/water feature under the passenger seat when I got back. But no, no water, just a little damp, but no worse than when I left Wales. (A fan heater is currently in the car drying it out). So whatever it was, either Mrs Keyser fixed it with her investigation under the cover of Moreton reception, or some dumbass decided to drive through a Norths Wales monsoon with the passenger window ever-so-slightly open We will never know....
  6. Hit the DIY mods nail directly on the head there mate
  7. Yep, still got a set. I'll send you a PM
  8. Glad you're happy Stu. Look forward to seeing it fitted with all your other carbon interior parts
  9. Fair play GM for doing it with EVERYTHING still attached
  10. 14N

    Wales 2014 Pictures

    My contribution
  11. thats the one, the future Mrs Grundy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Does she know this yet Matt? We will find out tonight after a few drinks tonight.... And one of flex's pills. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Hold on Matt, I think I may of missed something here - who's that you're sharing a room with??
  12. I think they're a good looking light Mark and will suit your Azure. I think most of the vultures are on their way to Wales now, good work!
  13. Good price for a set of rear LEDs. Shame I just bought a set GLWTS
  14. MopedMark and I should be there around late lunchtime/early afternoon Safe trip everyone
  15. Sorry Connor, it's just in your intro thread (where colour seemed to be priority) you stated that you weren't worried about MPG,but now enquiring about an LPG conversion.
  16. I never realised you were a Project Manager at my place of work!
  17. I'm confused.com
  18. Looks great. Glad you're on the mend dude.
  19. What about all the other Midland meets Brillo?? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85191-west-mids-meet-schedule-retrospective-2014/ Hello and to the forum. Whereabouts in the Midlands are you?
  20. 14N

    Matching Set

    Very nice
  21. This is true. How do you find white for showing dirt/looking dirty? Black starts to show dirt almost instantly, grey/silver you can get away with a bit longer, but what about white (not that your car's ever dirty)
  22. Toothy you've inspired me and for that I must thank you. When I did my seats I also bought a gear and handbrake gaiter off eBay and changed the colour. I howeve gave up trying to fit the handbrake one. But after reading your post, I dug out the thinnest and bluntest kitchen utensil I could find and prodded the handbrake gaiter until it fitted! Cheers mate
  23. Contrary to my earlier post, like most, I did actually spend most of Saturday washing, claying and polishing my car myself. Now look at it! I think 'FFS' is appropriate in times like these
  24. There is a plastic ring that sits under your gear knob. Little straps of material from the boot wrap around it. You'll see when you take the original off This. It's pretty self explanatory, just make a mental note of how it fits together before ripping the old gaiter off
  25. It's less than 6 months till September dude. You really must stop telling people you're 19 and a half. Lots of information, tips and buying guides on this forum. If you read them and let us know things like model, budget etc, we may be able to help you find a good one.
×
×
  • Create New...