Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. I'd go white hoses And some bonnet dampers... And a core strut brace.... Both flashed with blue & white
  2. Not that I'm aware, but I'll have a word with the Forum Elders in Wales and see if there are any banners etc that I, or anyone else, can bring along. EDIT: Looks like Grundy's bringing it
  3. Great shots Matt
  4. Looks great. Nice work Wizurd.
  5. ^^ What he said ^^
  6. Hello and to the forum
  7. And don't forget to document your progress, we all like pics
  8. Hello and to the forum
  9. Hello and to the forum. Congrats on your new purchase
  10. 350Z-UK represent
  11. I really like your Zed Lewis, but preferred your old wheels myself. It's your car though dude. And still awesome
  12. After a productive weekend, here's a few more ready to go Recessed carbon, recessed silver and embossed carbon (yes Stu, the bottom one's yours)
  13. Hello and to the forum. Lets see your Zed then
  14. Unless you tax it for 6 months..
  15. Fill ya boots Darren http://www.cliosport.net/forum/search.php?searchid=14519506 Although I haven't found the Clio community anywhere near as helpful or as welcoming at ours.
  16. When is payment needed for the tickets? I have seen the email address in the first post, so assume PayPal is okay? What needs to be included with the payment (Details, username, car etc)? EDIT: Although I'd spotted there was an address, I never read it. Kinda self explanatory that PayPal is acceptable Cheers, Ian
  17. Did you get a bit excited about pudding Matt?
  18. Stick me in Spatt's group (or Spatt in mine) I'm a Wales newbie too, well, for the drive outs I am....
  19. Been waiting to see this since Mark told me you were having it dipped. Looks great, really sits nicely in your bay with the other carbon parts
  20. I've got a 182 Cup and I'm loving it now. The engine is a peach. I picked it up cheap and have put brakes, a pair of tyres and a pair or rear shocks on it. So not only does it GO, it now stops and handles like it should. Recently stuck an exhaust on it and now it sounds awesome too. I know a daily driver is usually something just to get you from A to B, saving your 'other' car for best, but I now really enjoy my daily commute too. It's got a few toys like cruise, climate, auto lights and wipers, so it's quite well spec'd for a little French car. I have no experience of a 197, but my 182 is a cracking car.
  21. Hello and What bumpers etc have you gone for?
×
×
  • Create New...