Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. "The owner of the car who did not want to be identified, said he had only had the car back from the dealers in Birmingham for a matter of hours.....". We (the forum) have been there! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84033-warwick-mclaren-meet-the-photos/
  2. Winner winner chicken dinner My opinion, for what it's worth... Azure spoiler and total de-badge. Leaving the 350z on one side would look unbalanced.
  3. Celica spoiler? Looks good
  4. Also a definite possibility
  5. I'm currently in the process of 'trying something else' not actually given as an option in the poll Watch this space... But if I go quiet and you don't hear or see anything, you'll know it looked cack and I'll be thinking of a Plan B......
  6. Hello and to the forum Rich. Nice looking Zed you got there
  7. I maybe interested in dipping my bits.... I'm sure forum discounts will apply won't they?
  8. I think it's Chirag who's got Blob! (Or BL08).
  9. Sorry, but first I saw 'Plob' then I saw 'Plonk Z'. I'm so childish, I know, but as long as I don't mention it, no one else will notice.... Cool pics, great car
  10. 14N

    Engine cover

    Humpy's got one. Be quick! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87297-oem-engine-cover-de/
  11. De-badged/smoothed front + slightly small [cough] plate + clear reflectors + grill + Mines lip = Very cool front end on your Zed Lyndz
  12. Happy birthday
  13. Too late, I quoted you
  14. I hate to be the one to break this to you, but Wales happened last month - You were there!!! Keep taking the tablets mate.
  15. Most pointless carbon addition ever? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-CARBON-FIBER-HEADLIGHT-SHADOW-TRIM-/111271019687?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e84504a7 It even looks like wrap!
  16. Hi guys, I'm on the hunt for a pair of carbon fibre surrounds for the brake and battery covers. I'm NOT after the covers themselves, just the surrounds that the covers attach to. I've seen a few posts from a few years ago where members have had them and I've seen a few pics, so I know they exist, but can't say I've ever seen any in the flesh or seen them for sale. Anyone got a pair or could point me in the direction of some? Yes, I'll say it before some else does, I know hydrodipping is an alternative option! Cheers, Ian
  17. I've looked into holding a meet at Coventry Transport Museum (following a suggestion from Toothy). It looks a great location and we'd be able to park outside the front of the museum on Millennium Place and basically be an addition exhibit for the day. But for this, we (the forum) needs appropriate Public Liability Insurance, with the correct amount of cover etc etc etc I've put my enquiries on hold at the mo, as other things (life) have got in the way (including future meets ), but the idea is still there on the back burner. And as Grundy said, we're right in the middle of show and meet season at the moment. In the meantime, if anyone does fancy a day out at CTM, Lexx is hosting the 300zx 25th Anniversary meet there on Sat 19th July, so why not pop along and say hello? I can't make it unfortunately as one of the aforementioned life events has got in the way If someone else does want to run with this, please feel free!
  18. Hello and
  19. Hello and
  20. They're the 370 ones Will
  21. Hello and to the forum Ryan
  22. 14N

    Wheel Arch Liners

    Difficult to find used. Circa £50 from Nissan directly or ClarkMotorsport (trader on here)
  23. Do you mean the slam panel, or an aftermarket cooling panel?
  24. 14N

    Wheel arch liners

    to the forum MissZed. As you may of already discovered, finding a used one that hasn't shredded itself against the front tyre is rare. I got mine directly from Nissan, was about £50
  25. I know who's got a mint GSXR750 SEAD that would be as capable as an R6 or CBR6, but probably a lot cheaper on insurance
×
×
  • Create New...