Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I never bothered cutting a grove, the weight of the car is enough for the sill to sink into the puck
  2. I had the Zspeed on my 350, seemed to do the job. There not much I can say about a flat piece of aluminium that I couldn't see when fitted
  3. The rattling sound is the flexis. I had it myself a couple years back and changed whole system out.
  4. KyleR

    HR Hood

    How do you know it's never been in an accident? HPI clear just means no accident has been reported to the insurer resulting in it being written off.
  5. KyleR

    HR Hood

    In your opinion of course
  6. Right, who's going to explain to me why this car doesn't have cruise control?
  7. Google it. There are literally fist fulls of websites dedicated to voucher codes and discounts.
  8. Maybe try a better gasket, if there's wster getting out, there's air getting out too. Sonetines you need extra hands to hold that joint up whilst tightening the 2 bolts in order to get it flush.
  9. You can sand anything down to be smooth. Is that what you're asking?
  10. Not true. Some are made in the UK, the rest are made in the far east. Not really relevant where it's made anyway, as UK made doesn't guarantee quality. I've purchased 3 DFS Sofa's and have no complaints about any. One developed a small imperfection in the leather and they sent a guy out to fix it with no questions asked.
  11. This, only polished pipe
  12. It's a member I believe
  13. 12v with ignition on but engine off?
  14. From some of the responses in this thread, it almost sounds like the company is under new management. For a few years I never heard a single bad report about them, until this thread. Strange.
  15. All sounds perfectly normal to me
  16. Top tip, buy ice hockey pucks off ebay and place them on top of the axle stands and/or jack to prevent damage to the sills
  17. Buy a vinyl number plate
  18. Try Chris Knott, they beat Admiral for me
  19. What Ekona means/said is "Uprev" this is the software most commonly used to remap 350 and 370Z's. The ECU in the 350 is adaptable, meaning that even if you change breathing mods, i.e. exhaust, air filter, the ECU will adapt the airflow to match the limits set at the factory, you'll need a remap (Uprev) to change this and benefit from your mods p.s. 06+ cars are "Rev Up", confusing I know
  20. Anything short of totality is a bit of a waste of time IMO.
  21. Load of over hyped rubbish! We had a bit of a break in the clouds in NI at around the penultimate moment, it was still crap.
  22. They'll fit damn near perfect. 265/40/18 and 245/40/18 would be my choice in tyres.
  23. I've sold everything from Phones to Ducati's away from the house. I tend to almost always meet at a hotel down the street. It's easier for people to find and more secure for me.
  24. The price doesn't concern me, the car doesn't look particularly well looked after, so may have a few dings/scratches and the mileage is about average. If it's only down the road from you, go have a look
×
×
  • Create New...