Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I know!! Plus the orange bolts etc. I think I'll gather a few bits up then fit and insure them all at once. Can you imagine paying a £30 admin fee every few weeks for putting lock nuts on, wheel sticker, debadge, stubby aerial etc etc! Oh oh, anyone know if they still charge admin fees for changes before the actual start date? Ie, my new policy begins on Saturday so maybe I could get a few things done and declared before that to save moneyz?
  2. Cost me £9 extra for exhaust and wheels, I near fell off the chair
  3. Yes, I think you can just send an email to the chap at Likwidart Shouldn't have told me that, more bloody money Well they are not $500 each PS .. since changing my laptop country to Canada . . . the "pound" icon has disappeared, and I have no idea where it is Nope, but now i've searched the forum for examples and came across the full set! I NEED it in orange with the dots! I must resist... PS - the £ is still on the 3, probably shift/alt/ctrl or some combination, maybe fn key too? how many fingers is that?
  4. Yes, I think you can just send an email to the chap at Likwidart Shouldn't have told me that, more bloody money
  5. Right i'm assuming somehow you can tell the passenger rear quarter has been resprayed? If it's a good job then there is no problem. Because of the RWD and that panel being metal, once you get a stone chip it'll rust and bubble if not treated quick enough, I need that panel sprayed on mine for example, along with some other bits. So, what i'm trying to say is, there are other reasons why it may have been resprayed other than an accident. On the other hand, might have been a carpark ding. If the panel is in good shape and original, then I don't see a problem and the price appears good to me, especially if the Alezan seats are in good shape because they tend to wear easier than black.
  6. I forgot about these! I presume these are not still being made to order in various colour combo's?
  7. Beautiful cars, hope those wheels are getting sold before the car ;-)
  8. I just vomited in my mouth a little! I'd love a 'Stang but that one both in and out is hideous, sorry...
  9. KyleR

    Audi TT Mk1

    Who are you getting the £1000+ quote with? I'm in Portadown/Craigavon (hijack city) 29 with 1 years driving and 1 year NCB, my insurance with admiral starting march 2nd is 800 with exhaust and wheels declared, modification cover, drive any car and all other things like roadside, legal assistance and courtesy car etc.
  10. Thanks for the comments guys Unfortunately money isn't infinite so it's only a matter of time before the build stalls for a bit to save up :-( Donations accepted :-P
  11. So, you just have piping where my flexies are? Anything else different?
  12. Since they updated the forum we can't see where people are from, but if I remember correctly, you're from Belfast? Fancy buying some black leather seats to swap out those ugly Alezan ones?
  13. Try using petrol next time, it should take the glue crap off a lot easier, but it will also remove any wax or coating in that area too, but it's a hell of a lot easier. I wish i'd have known about using petrol before attacking my badges
  14. I'm sure google has the answer mate, I'd have a look but in on mobile ATM and its a real PITA to try searching on it.
  15. Ah ok, no I just didn't think to place the bag of bits in the pic. It also comes with a gold and a silver invidia sticker.
  16. Thanks Pete, I'll give it a very cautious try if I get the chance before selling, otherwise, some great info for the buyer I'm sure I've heard of people upgrading from manual cloth to electric leather, maybe they retrofitted it somehow?
  17. As some of you may have seen from my build thread, i've swapped these black leather out for a set of alezan So the time has come to try to sell them and make some space in the living room! The passenger seat is in near perfect condition, except 2 little dimples on the back where the headrest was sitting for a few hours when I first set them away, barely noticeable without flash photography, but the drivers has some wear on the bolster as expected for a car with 70k, actually looks worse in the picture due to the flash than in real life. Front is folded forward to remove from the car and didn't think to set it right up again before disconnecting the power, oops. Drivers bolster. I'm sure it's quite repairable by someone who knows what they're doing. *cough cough Peter* Drivers seat, couple of wee scratches from jeans, again appears worse with the flash. Passenger, notice the 2 little dimples. If I knew how to make them 100% vanish, I would do it. Passenger seat, barely a mark. Back and sides are perfect and airbags all good, electrics fully working. Only other thing worth noting is the passenger tray thingy, the little clips are a tad bend, no idea how this would even happen, been there since I bought it. I've tried to be as honest as as possible so that if someone buys them they don't get any surprises. I've seen these go for over £500 on eBay in perfect condition, but since these need a little bit of work on the bolster and drivers seat if you're really pedantic, I'm only looking half of that. £250 ono plus shipping which I believe is £50 from Northern Ireland to Zone 1.
  18. Why would you not want to use gaskets, or am I being thick? Gaskets and bolts come with, just have to reuse the bolts and gaskets from the cats as there are 8 joins and only 6 gaskets, 12 nuts and bolts. All flanges are a perfect fit as expected from a good midrange exhaust.
  19. So, I managed to get a guy to fit the Gemini this morning, was a real PITA to get one of the nuts off from the cats and ended up having to chop it off, to be expected on a 9 year old car though. When it came to fitting it went on like a dream, even to the point where even the tips are pretty much perfectly in line, although may need adjusted in the future when everything settles in, should be easy though. So, here's a few snaps i took of the underbelly after it was fitted. Front Middle Back And here are a few pix of it when I got home after a bit of a blast out the road to try blow the cobwebs out. Now, the important bit, the noise! It's not really intrusive from in the cabin, quite quiet up until 3500-4000 rpm then it has a nice deep tone, much nicer than OEM. It works well with the Popcharger as it tends to kick in about 3000 rpm and the 2 sound excellent together without being annoying for a daily driver. I can only imagine what it'll sound like with decats or HFC's and there's only one way to find out I'll get a video sorted once the thing has settled down and stops smoking like Joe Brand CS
  20. So Zeditus can be terminal?!? Yes, I've heard the only cure is to give the wife your credit card...!
  21. If I wanted loud I'd have bought a Nova and stuck a cherry bomb on it If its too quiet, that's what HFC's are for ;-)
  22. No I think the indicator is a T20, the sidelight is a T10 I believe.
  23. 14N - nobody knows, people have died before the stages have run out! CS - was supposed to be Monday but I've got a guy might be able to do it tomorrow :-D
  24. 14N - nobody knows, people have died before the stages have run out! CS - was supposed to be Monday but I've got a guy might be able to do it tomorrow :-D
×
×
  • Create New...