Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Hi KyleR Are these the ones ? http://www.ebay.co.u...d=380656419849 Yup, thats the ones.
  2. Oh you're teasing me now My plan was to get hold of some Chargespeed Bottomline sides but they come in at about £900 after customs etc, these in carbon are virtually identical apart from the small fin at the rear of the CSBL's. I'll wait 'til I get the front end sorted then I may be in touch Oh how do they fit? Using the existing 8 bolts and 2 poppers?
  3. Well, if every member chucks in £1000 we MIGHT be able to get one
  4. Why have 250-300bhp that you can't use on the road in your zed compared to a 68bhp 1.0 Kia Picanto, it even has back seats! All arguments against super/hyper cars are null and void, simply because they're pretty much worth every penny. Have you ever looked at a 458 Ferrari inside and out? I don't mean pictures, I mean the real thing. Now compare that to a 360 which you can buy for about 35k second hand now or even a 430 which can be had for about 60k and there is no comparison. The 458 is worth every penny of the 200k for the luxury and styling alone, not to mention the chassis, suspension and engine. If I bout a brand new 30k 370Z and stuck a ridiculous amount of time and money into it, say about 40-50k for forged engine, twin turbo, amuse kit etc etc, it would looks the dogs danglies, but I would have a much warmer, fuzzier feeling inside every time I look out my window or drive to shops in my brand spanking GTR/DB9/911 etc etc. So yes, you can make a faster car for less money, you can make a better handling car for less money, but you'll never make a BETTER car for the money
  5. Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo
  6. :lol::lol::lol:
  7. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72384-led-rear-lights/
  8. Thats a good price, shame the feet arent orange
  9. That ones about £200 + Taxes if CS doesnt have one. http://compare.ebay....&ff14=63&ff19=0
  10. Yup, mines about £800, however for GTR's, 360's, DB9's etc its all around £1200. Now I just need about £50k to buy one
  11. They can't possibly make a claim against you without proof, can they? Surely they would need at least a shred of evidence such as paint or matching damage?
  12. Ok, ok......what's the most wanky hairdressers car that would be driven by a male middle management **** that immediately springs to mind Does it start with a 'T' and end with a 'T'? Talbot?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talbot
  13. Sure you are, one more in the sea and all that Long time listener, first time caller...
  14. How the hell did he manage to understeer a 340bhp RWD M3
  15. Depends on budget, straight away if you haven't already bought the GTR's, buy them in 19", will look so much better than 18". Exhaust, Cobra and scorpion are good budget systems, in and around £400 for mid pipe and back box.
  16. KyleR

    LED rear lights

    Couple of pics on the car
  17. Took me over a year to get that one, don't hold your breath mate, keep pming Alex every month or 2 and check eBay every few days
  18. Surely we all have? Comparison sites get quotes from 100's of underwriters, surely some say no.
  19. You're getting a quote for your car not your house, not relevant! If you have an 11 year old dog no pet insurance will take you, does that mean you should tell a prospective insurance company that 19 years ago you couldn't insure your dog?
  20. Put it this way, no matter much money someone puts into a 350z I'll never want that car as much as a GTR.
  21. Fair? There's nothing about being fair in the rules everyone thinks differently regarding pm's vs posts and about the whole dibs thing which is rediculous!
  22. The only thing I would say is I think Peter was talking about madmarkys orange VS, not busters
  23. Sky Go will give you the movie and sports channels and a few others, which is ok for "free" Price seems good as mentioned. I'm paying over £100 but thats for 2 HD boxes and phone and fibre BB too.
×
×
  • Create New...