Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. No EML's with the new cats? I ask because it doesn't look like you've used an O2 spacer.
  2. If they fit those without plenum spacers, they'll fit those with because the spacer kit comes with new 10mm longer bolts for the strut. Well mine did anyway
  3. no sorry matey, you could always wet n dry it and give it a good buff? PAH! Effort
  4. Leave it with me, I'll see how much he would want for them. Keep in mind this isn't a company, it's a family friend who just knocked this up for me with stuff lying in the workshop, so it's not a super refined piece of art lol
  5. The restore rigidity does that, but the increase adds new weld points. ***I believe*** This is my understanding. Stiffen the chassis etc.
  6. NA build would be interesting and I'd love to do it myself if I had the money, despite pound for pound the S/C making better gains. Good luck mate
  7. You can only perform oil changes and I guess restore body and engine, but I doubt any of us will put enough miles on it to need a rebuild. So, the increase body rigidity item in pit stop is a no no.
  8. That's the one, it's orange in the dealership and listed with 308 hp I think.
  9. I used it on both BH and SS, then got faster laps without it lol It only really matters for high power cars I think because it does eff all for the lotus.
  10. In this weather? Sure they'll be just as dirty as soon as I climb in again. Atleast the dirt protects them a bit
  11. Haven't noticed anything, but then again I don't get to see the front of the car in motion too often lol it doesn't seem to have loosened up or anything. As for a group buy, not too sure if it'll work due to different bumpers. The V2 I have has quite a long nose compared to some other bumpers. So people would have to measure themselves and let me know what they want. Another problem would be shipping, it's quite heavy and add that to the cost of manufacturing and it'll probably be cheaper to call unto a local stainless place and get them to do it
  12. KyleR

    Oil

    Nissan oil is fine. Putting in super duper oil at £60 a time is overkill unless you track it or ride it hard. Nissan gear and diff oils are highly recommended on here compared to other options.
  13. You said it, shut up and enjoy it Just keep a bit of clutch money hidden away for when the time comes
  14. I love it! It's not perfect, there are a few things is change, but it's still awesome. You guys are getting too old
  15. Get stuck into the seasonal a as soon as they are available so you don't miss them. Some offer 1-2 million credits. I had over 23000000 at one point
  16. Looks like I won't be posting any times today, 2 more seasonal challenges to do and the Vettle stuff is open Already done the seasonals and golded the first Vettle challenge
  17. Welcome mate, get stuck in with some times I suck at the drifting and have only managed a bronze in the first challenge, can't even get bronze in the others I'm using the T500rs wheel which I bought shortly after GT5 came out. To me it makes a big difference. As a wee test I took the F1 car around the high speed ring with a controller and then afterwards with the wheel and I was about 1 second faster, which is a lot for such an easy fast track. Apparently the controller is better for drifting though, so I may have to wipe the dust off it.
  18. You're not ruining it, you're making it better Not like she needs a comfortable roadster for the good weather anymore
  19. You can oil change, but only because people may want to use that car at a later date and get the most out of it and may not have million of cr. to throw around.
  20. Some nice cars there Meeerrrk. That wee MR2 is just begging to be turned into a track toy
  21. Everything is S/C safe except the intake, obviously The Invidia Gemini exhaust isn't silly loud, it has a nice tone and not too much drone on the motorway Although, coupled with HFCs or decats, it'll be a bit louder and a bit of rasp. Check out youtube
  22. Keep at it, I'm 12 seconds faster at Silverstone now than when this started. It's unbelievable how much a few tweaks here and there in the suspension makes. Shall we add another track to keep you guys who have too much time on your hands busy? P1 updated
  23. Ok ok, there a lot here, do you have a reasonable budget? Because I could send you towards some £3k coil overs or £1500 exhaust. Also, with the breather mods, are you after power? Sound? Mix of both? Intake - Takeda (sound and looks) OEM with velocity stack and high flow filter (power) Plenum spacer - PM Wasso, he'll sort you out with shexay ones Headers - PITA to do, but DC seem a good mixture of quality and price, or Stillen aren't too badly priced either. Decats - personally I think you should go for Berk High Flow Cats, they're still MOT friendly Exhaust - Invidia Gemini. It's a true dual cat back, nice noise. ECU - Stock with UpRev tune. Cheaper than a stand alone ECU and includes a few different maps. Coilovers - HKS Hypermax, BC, Meister R, HSD. Camber Arms - SPC/Eibach. You'll only need rear ones if you lower it more than 30mm from stock height, fronts can maybe sustain up until about 40mm drop before you need to buy adjustables.
  24. Lucky guy to be in Bournemouth, there are 1 or 2 members in that area
  25. Bring it on Vansman66 what's your gamer tag? Edit: oops I see what you did there never mind.
×
×
  • Create New...