Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. mine doesnt stay up anyway so no difference to me That's a bit personal, no?
  2. Is it in snow mode?
  3. Surely the silver plastic looks better than the faux carbon fibre effect on the 86? The basic stereo does look dodgy, but that's why they have upgradable options
  4. The website says $38 shipping when I go through the process, I can't see that being right from the states, more like $300-400
  5. The rear probably won't need a spacer and the front could maybe do with 10mm or so. Providing the rear clears the caliper of course, but I think it will.
  6. I admit there are several ways you can interpret that, 92-95 each, 92 for 19 95 for 5, 92.95 each etc etc. But we can safely say it'll cost about £95
  7. It kinda says in the OP...
  8. The 86 is going to have so many affordable aftermarket upgradable parts, both power and cosmetic to make your brain melt. Buy it Actually buy the BRZ because it looks that tiny bit better
  9. I'm pretty sure they'll be your typical +40 ish.
  10. Bike chain them up behind the garage to the fence or a tree.
  11. 235/40 and 265/40, or 245/40 and 275/40, or standard sizes but they may be a bit too stretched.
  12. Exactly, thats the reason I polished up my Pop Chargers heat shield, not because it looks pretty
  13. Possibly need a new button?
  14. Personally I'd put 15mm spacer in rather than stack them, something just doesn't sit right with me doing that. The 10mm longer bolts should be fine though, I think.
  15. It'll be fine, they fold in both manually and mechanically. All wing mirrors do incase they are clipped. Try it
  16. Sounds like something is draining the battery. It should be at 12 with the key in and 14.4+ with the car running.
  17. Can you manually fold it in?
  18. nope Won't fit.
  19. I always thought they did that when they had no stock, to save on paying more fees when they get listed again.
  20. Less restrictive exhaust, near 10kg weight savings, "better" sound.
  21. KyleR

    What

    I have the exact same as you, it's fine, just make sure you tighten the grub screw. Is there supposed to be something between the metal stick thing underneath and the screws? Even having been so tight it's dented the metal, it's still pretty loose for my driving... Have you tried taking it all apart and starting over? I'm pretty sure mine just sat on and then screwed in the grub. Did it come with the car or did you buy it? It's possible it's the wrong type, pull up reverse type rather than push down.
  22. Alex? Is that you?
  23. KyleR

    What

    I have the exact same as you, it's fine, just make sure you tighten the grub screw.
  24. KyleR

    Centre section

    If the mid pipe is corroded too make them change it too. No good if it goes in a few months.
×
×
  • Create New...