Jump to content

FUG

Members
  • Posts

    878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FUG

  1. I would like a plate but the one I want seems to keep going up in price
  2. Did you get those meister coil overs fitted in the end?
  3. Yeah I think murder tops it all!
  4. http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/ps4-sony-previews-powerful-playstation-4-8504089.html Treat yourself!
  5. Saw this the other day! Bit of a difference for some of them from going from behind the computer screen to behind the wheel of a 370z :
  6. Colour code them Or black on sunset looks good too and match the mirrors
  7. black comes up so good when polished well!
  8. Kiss FM when the Bose decides to play ball
  9. FUG

    Novel paint job....

    White stripe on an azure , maybe??
  10. sorry yes 31mm festoon, edited that! was looking at my watch list on ebay and had some 42mm ones on there for some reason :confused: i went with blue festoon lights http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59886-blue-festoon-dome-light-bulbs-anyone/page__hl__%22dome+light%22 be careful on the type you get as you dont want to bridge the gap between connectors and short the circuit can be a costly job, few threads on the forum about it
  11. I use tesco purely for location purposes
  12. Did you win it?!?
  13. FUG

    SHOW ME YOUR RIMS!!!

    Definitely Dunno what ride comfort would be like though?!
  14. Worse come to worse and you win it just re sell it on eBay or here may make a loss and more hassle but better than nothing
×
×
  • Create New...