-
Posts
2,628 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by cs2000
-
Did you use the club code Shaun, I thought these went out 2nd class. I want mine now!
-
I can do that for you. il get one after work, so excuse the scabby looking NCP car park, and the rather dirty car at the moment. If someone did want to wire up an extra switch it wouldn't be difficult. I personally don't like having a switch for them though.
-
Looking at his Twitter, First class orders should arrive today, I believe ours were free delivers (so, 2nd class) so should arrive tomorrow. This is what one guy received.
-
What! you had an advisory for the OEM engine covers! Dear god! Look forward to your PM after your holidays, hope you have a good time!
-
A massive gray aream, but really, no. See the documents below, but this is from an official VOSA representative "Currently DRLs are not inspected as part of the MOT and retro-fitting DRL will not result in a test failure regardless of their placement" However, really, since these lights aren't E marked they aren't road legal, but that's going by the letter of the law 100% which nobody enforces, even bulbs have to be E marked to be road legal, so LED bulbs from hong kong would fall foul of this law even. "E marked" rules are below for reference However, Someone handily wrote a letter asking about the legality of retro-fitting DRL style lights, here is a helpful response from VOSA. this states DRL's are not part of the current MOT test, but simply have to comply with other road lighting rules.
-
Of-course it is mate
-
I also hold this belief, its really impossible to keep a polished lip looking perfect, they have to be used as summer wheels only sadly, or keep having them refurbd.
-
Personally, id say at 50,000 miles im surprised the clutch is even still there. From reading on here, 24k miles seems to be when the clutches need replacing, im at 57k and onto my 2nd clutch now. As for the chattering noise. yes, it may be related to the wear, but I have found the transmission in these is rather noisy, clutch noise seems fairly common.
-
No worries, il add you onto the list. Not sure why you cant get ultra bright blue LED's, must be down to light wavelength or something. You can get some stupidly bright green ones but no blue. Il stick you onto the list, cheers I know this is still an interest thread, but I have all the parts on order to make the items above, still have 1 silver set un-called for at the moment too. If I don't end up doing this on here im sure I can flog them on eBay. 1. Jaz 350z - Black, (colour choice to be confirmed if successful) 2. Shaun1982 - Black 3. Dblock - Silver
-
Kinda defying your signature there! but thanks for the comment
-
Dblock, I should have made it clear that these were white only!. However, seeing as I didn't, il make a set specially for you! Let me just go and check I can get LED's bright enough! (but bear in mind, 30,000mcd is damn bright, you are likely to attract some unwanted attention with these! EDIT, I can find 15,000 MCD blue LED's so they will be half as bright, up-to you matey
-
Cool When the reflectors arrive il add some photos on here of the two side by side so people have a better idea of what the black ones look like.
-
I also prefer the look of a smaller plate, but I have one question. Which are legal! Keyser, im guessing yours isn't, technically, looks teeny tiny!
-
Amen to that! I hate this rule of "If it needs replacing, might as well go for upgraded items", but it certainly makes it easier both in my head, and to the Mrs to justify the cost of a new part. My exhaust is blowing, oh dear, I need a full custom Stainless system now....
-
Of course Shaun, I partially had you in mind when making the desicison on whether to do this because of your comments on my other thread. 1. Jaz 350z - Black, maybe! 2. Shaun1982 - Black
-
Hey all, As some of you may have seen, I have created some Audi style DRL reflectors that fit perfectly into the OEM reflector holes in the DE style bumper, these are cars from 2003-2006. Below is a photo of them on my car The package will contain; 1x Set of LED reflectors, 4x Scotch Lock connectors, 1x Printed fitting instructions, 45CM of wire on each reflector. My original designs posted on this forum were rather rough and I'm making some changes to these units. The LED's will be wired individually and wire joints will be reduced whilst also improving the quality of the joins. As for testing, once built, the LED's are lit for 24 hours and water tested them to ensure they are totally sealed from the elements, I want to make 100% sure that these don't fail a few weeks down the line so I will be rigorous with my testing. These will be sold in Silver or Black versions with White LED's only at the moment. The Silver reflectors have a clear lens with a silver backing, the Black ones again have a clear lens but have a black backing giving them a darker appearance but don't affect light output. The price for these will be as follows; £50.00 + 3.00 shipping for the Clear/silver ones £65.00 + 3.00 shipping for the Black ones The reflectors are shows here (without the LED mod fitted) so you can see what they look like! Black Silver Posting will be done by Royal Mail's Recorded service. The usual wait for these is around 10-14 days due to the backlog in ordering parts and me hand making them. So, the list is below, if there's any questions please ask away 1. Jaz 350z - Black (Delivered) 2. Shaun1982 - Black (Delivered) http://www.350z-uk.c...0-drl-fleckers/ 3. Dblock - Silver (Delivered) 4. Gringo - Silver (Delivered) 5. Clown - Black (Delivered) 6. Octet - Black (Delivered) 7. raduv66 - Black (Delivered) 8. HASH - Silver (Delivered) 9. Samueltastic - Black (Delivered) 10. MartynB85 - Silver (Delivered) http://www.350z-uk.c...80#entry1075366 11. Marty-350 - Silver (Delivered) http://www.350z-uk.c...thed-front-end/ 12. Fluke - Silver (Delivered) 13. Aliensurfer - Silver (Delivered) 14. car350z - Black (Delivered) 15. ajedney - Silver (Delivered) 16. D8NMT - Silver (Delivered) http://www.350z-uk.c...40#entry1100972 17. Dannyg - Black (Delivered) http://www.350z-uk.c...40#entry1102868 18. longsh07 - Silver (Delivered) http://www.350z-uk.c...60#entry1107525 19. Madhatter - Black (Delivered) 20. -H- - Black - (Delivered) 21. Munton87 - Silver - (Delivered) 22. d95gas - Black - (Delivered) 23. 3sjr - Black - (Delivered) 24. glrnt - Silver - (Delivered) 25. tommybandit - Black - (Delivered) 26. gort - Silver - (Delivered)http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70643-350z-de-drl-reflector-leds-all-sold/page__st__200#entry1142888 27. mrb - Silver - (Delivered) 28. Neetan - Silver - (Delivered) 29. Ballardpaul - Black (Delivered) http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70643-350z-de-drl-reflector-leds-all-sold/page__st__200#entry1142300 30. 14N - Silver - (Delivered)
-
Best bumper for a Zed imo, im after one at some point too. I believe RT Performance do them, with or without some nice Carbon on there too.
-
Wired mine into the sidelights You will have to let me know how these go, the white ones are rated between 16,000 and 20,000 MCD where the ones I used were 30,000. I am actually collecting parts together to sell a limited number of these, a few wiring modifications based on what ive learnt, will probably stick with the 30,000 ones for the set im building anyway, but interesting to see the results of yours too!
-
bargain price for the 452's with that amount of tread. A little far from me otherwise I would have had them, GLWTS.
-
I still cant see a price, I take it this advert still had to be approved.. * No Auction style sales to be carried out - that's what eBay is for. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the for sale advert being removed.
-
Annoys me too, made me jump out of my skin earlier (volume was one crazy loud for some reason!)
-
This, most of the time anyway. I know I have plenty of power, I don't feel the need to show the Saxo VTR stuck up my exhausts that I do too. But then, if im in a bad mood I have been known to disappear off into the distance faster than a rabbit down a hole. I do agree with the questionable driving of seemingly, the vast majority of audi drivers too.
-
They will be fine, however you can get the same thing from ebay for a few £
-
Are they not in the roof liner, just infront (or behind, somehow ive forgotten) the roof lights.
-
i have this too (creaking) changed drop links so isn't that!