Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. Photo moved or deleted I have read all the bottles and sniffed everything (don't know why I always do this...) I now just want to put the box in the cupboard and save it, lol, I will try and get something done with it this weekend however. Am very interested to see how this stuff compares to my usual massive bag full of Meguiars stuff...
  2. What was wrong with yours Shaun? Looking forward to seeing mine at home now
  3. My bets on this too. The code doesn't match that however..
  4. Cheers Raduv, have added you onto the list. Il be in touch as soon as batch 1 is out to arrange payment and delivery info etc
  5. Thanks Octet, have stuck you on the list in page 1 <3 the car by-the-way
  6. Me too, fingers crossed, they should arrive this week definitely. Bank holiday weekend clean anyone??
  7. If you have removed the bose, could you not put the mic in the same place as the factory mic? would retain the OEM look
  8. Thanks for everyone confirming. Some parts turned up yesterday, others im still waiting for. As soon as things arrive I will update this thread and update the status in the first post saying which ones im working on etc. If anyone else fancies a set, put your name down
  9. Fair enough! Look forward to seeing your secret plan Mine are fairly bright in the day, but obviously look best when not in direct sunlight. I did think about fitting lens's to the front, but decided I wanted to go for an OEM look and this would ruin that.
  10. A bit of Dyslexic typing there Keyser. Welcome to the club! I also like 9and still do) the Azure's, ended up plumping for silver in the end though. Good luck with the hunt
  11. Im guessing most club members boxes would arrive today. Im at work however so cant confirm, but should all arrive by Friday... Spoiler Alert it contains products from Gtechniq, Deeper Detail, hubikote, Dr Beasleys & Britemax
  12. Those Jelly like strips im thinking of will bend. I have used loads of them in the past. My reason for enquiring however is I don't want anyone to waste their time. I first used these as fish tank lights. Had them running on a proper step down transformer. The first set got so hot they melted the fish tank lid. The second set slowly died. The LED's are wired in 3's and after 3-4 months over half of them had died. I then used them on my Celica. I oven-baked the lights open and stuck these down in-side the lens to create some nice DRL's. Sadly, again 2-3 months later they started to fail. I replaced them both again and the same exact thing happened. They are good whilst they last, I just didn't find them durable. The best kind of LED is a SMT version, these don't seem to blow really unless you over-volt them obviously.
  13. I just re-did it as I did the first time, but instead of filling out my address details etc I just logged in on the form that came up
  14. heh, best of luck. I wouldn't have been able to help anyways, im at work and Ninja browsing the forum... but I think I already know what you're doing. Im guessing you are trying to avoid soldering and are looking to buy one of those LED strips yes??
  15. Guys, the May boxes are now live on the Waxybox website, get on and get one ordered ready for the end of this month!
  16. @ Clown - Having looked at some photos, they look similar, would be nice if someone can confirm 100% however I don't see why not. I doubt Veilside would want to include some special reflectors in a bumper kit. Also, im unable to PM you, make some space in your inbox!! @KyleR - I have found some LED's online that are POSSIBLY the correct colour and bright enough, they're on the way to me for confirmation. Orange reflectors with white LED's may look good, but im assuming these are your OEM reflectors. You would have to do a little bit of investigation if you wanted me to do these for you. Il send you a PM to keep the thread tidy
  17. Yep I have it too. Seems like the whole drivetrain in there is fairly poorly designed If you were considering a new box, you would be looking at around £900 all in including you paying to get it fitted at a garage and getting the box from one of our friendly traders.
  18. Daylight photos, a little hard as car was in sunlight as you can see by the terrible photo And Dblock, This photo is stolen from a write-up by jep350z, the cable show is here. In all reality, its a bumper off job to fit these. I personally did it with the bumper all unscrewed, but not actually removed from the car.
  19. Mine neither, hopefully tomorrow though
  20. Oh, and the list 1. Jaz 350z - Black, (colour choice to be confirmed if successful) 2. Shaun1982 - Black 3. Dblock - Silver 4. Gringo - Silver
  21. Probably not honestly. I've just sold a pair of those carbon style ones. The LEDs are soldered directly into a PCB. Not impossible by any means, but not something I've ever done, sorry. Also, you will be hard pressed to find amber LEDs that are the correct colour and bright enough. You can find one or the other but I've never found both.
  22. Il see what I can do later, if I can find any photos online! Don't fancy taking my bumper apart this evening! Lol It's very simple though. Just use the scotch locks and clamp them onto two wires, done. That's how mine are set up I will include printed instructions in the ones I sell so nobody is confused about how to wire them in.
  23. Il get a photo and add it to my other thread, see my sig link for details, and pop your name down if you still like
  24. Of course they can. There are plenty of ignition live wires in the engine bay. I simply chose to use the Sidelights as they were close to where the reflectors sit, and at least I have a little control of when theyre on and off. But yes, absolutely no reason why you cant wire to an ignition 12v feed.
×
×
  • Create New...