-
Posts
2,628 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by cs2000
-
Cheers Aliensurfer, just trying to get them all done before the holiday Your LED's turned up yesterday morning, so I did the fixing and siliconing within half an hour. This is drying and simultaneously testing. All being well I hope to have them posted tomorrow, if not friday, il let you know either way DannyG, certainly, there will be a delay however as im off on holiday, but il add you to the list
-
What a coincidence, I was thinking this on my very muggy drive to work this morning. My air-con just does nothing in terms of temps, just blows out air as though its not even on so I figure it needs a re-gas and was thinking about these DIY kits, il just go to a garage and have their air-con service done
-
You can sometimes pick them up on eBay. Someone a while back posted a website where you could get them too. Sorry, not too much help apart from eBay!
-
Does sound strange, but the Zed does seem to create a lot of really strange issues when a battery is dying, there are a huge amount of electronics in this car and they simply don't like low voltages/amperages. You can take the battery to Halfords and they can test the cells to see if its on its way out or not. The test is free and takes 1-2 mins all in at most.
-
Ive seen it before when an IP has been abused, spamming etc, and the web host auto bans the address to protect the network. Give your router a reboot, odds are you will get a new IP and it will then work fine (assuming a whole range isn't blocked)
-
Me to and
-
Reversing light cable colour & location for reversing camera
cs2000 replied to EvansJD2112's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
You've probably done it by now, but no, the lime green/silver cable in the middle of the boot doesn't seem to be the same cable. I first connected here and got no signal on the screen, when I moved it to the location suggested in BM's guide it worked fine. interestingly my camera seemed to work totally fine without a ground point I can only presume it was somehow grounding itself through the video signal cable, but I connected the ground wire in the end anyway. -
The Ginger Ninja Build Thread....SOLD 3/10/15
cs2000 replied to buster's topic in Member Build Projects
Black roof lining looks good! like it -
Yes, I have one
-
Yeah, they can reverse drill them. A special kind of drill but where the threads go in the opposite direction and grabs the metal on the inside to remove it. You can most certainly snap a nut by tightening it, but id be wary of anything that just falls off overnight!
-
As alex says, much simpler. KY0 is/was used by Dacia, Infiniti, Mazda & Nissan from 2001 to the present day, Nissan still use it. It is a Master code where other paint deviate from the formula for other parts When talking about 350Z KY0 was used in the following markets on the years shown on the exterior of the metal parts of the car... 350Z AMERICAS 2004 350Z AMERICAS 2005 350Z AMERICAS 2006 350Z AUSTRALIA 2006 350Z EUROPE 2004 350Z EUROPE 2005 350Z ROADSTER AUSTRALIA 2006 350Z ROADSTER EUROPE 2004 350Z ROADSTER EUROPE 2005 K03-W2 is the code used in the engine bay on KY0 cars and KR2 is from what I can tell the colour code for the bumpers as these are plastic. All of these are applied in the factory in 2 coats. Obviously KY0 and KR2 are the same colour, its possible the different codes formulate a different base to minimise the colour difference between metal and plastic parts. Id say its just a bad paint match.
-
They do look good, but "Last Active Apr 18 2013 11:33" may be a while before you get a reply
-
Yep, just give it a tug as you have found out. Its just held in place by the compression of the rubber grommet its stuck through Cheers Steve
-
Another Update, Fluke & Aliensurfer, I received your reflectors on Friday morning and began building them (much to the dis=approval of the Mrs!). Got ALMOST finished then was 2 LED's short. Not entirely my fault as I did order some over a week ago but they haven't arrived Fluke il be contacting you shortly as your first on the list yours are ready, just pending testing which is underway now. Aliensurfer, as soon these two LED's arrive yours are essentially done, again pending testing. As for batch 3. I have just ordered the parts, however im on holiday next Wednesday & the parts have to come to me from America, a race against the clock, essentially, it will either be ready before the 26th, or shortly after im back which is Sat 6th of July.
-
20mph skid risk / road surface dressing - how to avoid?!
cs2000 replied to downhuman's topic in Off Topic Discussion
20mph ! Lol I'm lucky if I ever go above 5 on roads like that. I don't care if its 10 metres or 10 miles. Yeah so I annoy a few people but it keeps me as chip free as I can be so I don't care back ontopic, I don't think you can tell. There will of course be the roadworks signs for a week or so before, but unless you live locally you won't see them. -
Hahaha oh dear. She did Troll you rather hard there!
-
They are pretty mashed up, but to be fair its reflected in the price and they would make a perfect set of winter wheels for keeping in the garage with winter tyres on GLWTS
-
"A £30k car can never be made as good as a £100k one"
cs2000 replied to wizard's topic in 350Z General
Define "As Good" and you have your answer. As Good in speed - yes, quite possibly As Good in having a racing pedigree- Ferrari 360 Yes, Vauxhall Vectra No As Goos in Luxory - Quute probably not Its all about the definaition of the question really. -
Cool, glad youre happy with them Octet, look forward to some photos @clown, damn you scared me! I thought the ones I has sent you had blown! lol.
-
You could get one brake bleed valve Prices vary, but somewhere between £80 and £90 depending on the dealer. I believe these count as "bling" as they will be shiny ooooooor maybe not
-
Thanks for the comment mate I actually don't know of anyone making these. I dare say you could get them from the US I would build them, but the reflectors alone are £55 at the absolute cheapest so doesn't make sense to really, they would be very expensive.
-
I wonder who the lady in question is? is it the same person through all the photos? This thread is now so offtopic!
-
Weapon R universal Oil catch can £60 delivered
cs2000 replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Need to do some googling on this. Would it for example stop the engine burning small amounts of oil as I believe all Zeds do?