Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. haha
  2. Id be up for that, assuming they would come in black ofc.
  3. Just been using stumbleupon and bizarrely came across this, which from best I can tell is a 350 hidden beneath a wrap. Looks spiderman inspired and I would have said it was for a film premiere if it wasn't for the other cars in the BG, just thought it looked cool
  4. removed
  5. Does look very good, hence the question Wonder how many cans of paint it would take as id be keen to get it colour matched.
  6. haha, I was concerned with upper plenum as theyre all very oxidised and pitted, I guess just due to their nature of being exposed, getting hot, then cooling, maybe even getting wet. My guess was it would need a good 1-2 days of prep work. Of course, assuming it exists you could you a high temp filling primer to make it smooth, put on a good few coats and then spray with a standard rattle can. I mean, id have the plenum off anyway to fit the spacer so could always give it a try I guess.
  7. Hey all, just incase anyone happens to have these laying around, im after an upper plenum as I want to paint it and replace mine, also since im at it I may as well fit a plenum spacer so if anyone is de-modding or happens to want to sell one, let me know. I would also like a nice engine bay bolt kit, but don't feel like paying the prices that ProBolt want, plus I cant seem to find a kit for the entire bay, any ideas? Cheers
  8. I much prefer this, just a nice simple silver. Graham, is that a rattle can or professional jobbie? Might get a 2nd hand plenum and give this a go...
  9. Will, you live in London, its 0-4, not 40... As everyone else has said, yes I like having a quoted 0-60 of less than 6 seconds, and in all reality I can probably do in in little over 6 from the ever truthful bum dyno, but the zed isn't meant for that really, the gear changes are far too clunky to be 100% reliable, however if you make some quick changes to get out of 1st and second and get it into 3rd doing about 40, floor it, almost nothing short of turbo'd cars will stick with you, this is where this car shines. It would be pretty good on a rolling 1/4 mile against other cars. Im happy with the zed the way it is, im quite happy now to pootle along on dual carriageways doing 70-75 rather than all my other cars where id never drop below 80. I know the zed has that immediate power at speed if I need it so I don't feel the need to continually go at warp speed. @zippypooz - Perhaps its been remapped, Rev-Up for example.
  10. That looks sweet, however the iPhone (as far as I know) doesn't support A2DP (audio Bluetooth streaming), other phones, android etc would work awesome with this, good spot! EDIT: appears im wrong and they do support it! However remember you can only pair with 1 device at a time, so if you are paired with this you cant use the Bluetooth kit in the car to take/make a call.
  11. Yeah I can see that tying the colour scheme in some more, move onto some black skirts (or some Tarmac side steps) next and maybe a front lip in black too, especially if you wrap the middle piece that touches the grille Personally not a fan of the spoiler, looks backwards, but I know my taste isn't everyone's either, as lng as you'e happy!
  12. It took me about an hour with some 50 grit sandpaper to remove most of that pitting effect. The plenum really needs to be removed and even with that off id guess it would be another 2-3 hrs of hand sanding to get it smooth and then however long you want to polish depending on the finish required. Seeing your plenum looking like mine, makes me wonder why Nissan didn't paint or polish it from the factory seeing as they've dressed up the front of the engine with that cover.
  13. Cheers mate, added you and now glrnt to the list
  14. Looks good brake disks are my next job I think. but hanging the calliper by the brake line!
  15. Il take a look at this, think im using around 30 MF's at the moment..... I think theres something wrong with me lol @Ekona, really? I have used all but 1 of the waxes I have from them now and all aside from the may box have been great imo. The little black pot is a pain, I think a larger flatter one would work better but meh.
  16. Ive already placed my order, as usuakl on the 1st, love these boxes! I applied the wax from the May box however and immediately binned it, goes on well, and has a nice gloss/beading but dear god was it had to remove!
  17. I don't see why this wouldn't work, only issue is you need to be able to leave the car running once you arrived if the update hasn't finished. Ofcourse you could always pop it in when you leave work, drive home then leave it running at home.
  18. This is the list as I understand it 1. garethkd1 2. robin c 3. K370Z2 4. Dogfather 5. Badgeronimous 6. apcarter 7. bakseedaa Just send a PM to the next person when you're ready to send to check they still want it (plus you need their address ) The next person in line is garethkd1
  19. Im at work, I work in IT, theres nothing I cant see . You will just have to laugh later
  20. and if not http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73925-healight-refurb/
  21. The adam is a pretty terrible name, but the car isn't all that bad, partner owns one so have first hand experience. Its a little gutless but the build quality is decent and there is a good gadget level for its price point.
  22. il have another go I guess, makes me sick being upside down for so long but I hate the clutch with a passion, still not used to it after 7-8 months of ownership.
  23. Meh, I still cant do it lol, tried again on Sunday! The nut is loose now but just cant turn the splined thing at all.
  24. Shocking, id be demanding an upgrade if I bought a car and it didn't have the latest maps, its the least they can do! Glad you got there in the end Elfman, let us all know when you have sent your disk pack on to the next member
×
×
  • Create New...