Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. Agreed, when wet they are a little edgey, not too bad though but there's less rubber contact with the road compared to a summer tyre as the drain channels are so much wider. In the snow however they come into their own. After driving to a garage on RE050's and coming out on some winter tyres (forgot the brand) the difference was night and day. they're useable in the summer, but not advisable as they degrade very very quickly. I went on the Pistonheads fish and chip cruise with them on, but car squirmed in corners taken at speed as the tread blocks on the tyres moved around too much. And as said before, winters are for average temps of 7c or below, its too warm still for them most of the time, mine are going on in about 2 weeks time if the temperature drop continues however.
  2. Think I may take a look at this isolator. I get no noise normally, but if I want to charge aswell as listen, I get the usual alternator whine through the speakers
  3. cs2000

    abs+esp lights

    Alternatively, could you have knocked one of the ABS sensors or something when in the wheel area?
  4. Lol renegade, you can get some DBA disks for that price!
  5. Easily beat. £80 for a single brake bleed nipple yep, a bolt with hole in it! Oh, you want a full set to match your shiny new braided hoses? No discount £640 please sir...
  6. Chart corrected with the new and correct white colour code and name Corrected Le Mans blue aswell, this is a 370z colour and the name used for the colour in the US. In the UK its called Night Blue.
  7. My mechanic also said this. It appears to be quite thin though and probably very prone to rusting.
  8. Xmas waxybox, wow. Little upset about the move to 2 months, I like collecting the samples, but I understand why he has done it tbh
  9. Weird, anyway I forgot last night but il try to remember this evening
  10. You are correct! QAB is the correct code, I just have it labled wrong. QAB is called Pearl whote, Shiro White or just White and was used as follows. as used as QX1 appears to be glasier white, white 3p, white diamond, and again, white and was used as follows. Il change the image tonight however as clearly the white mostly used was QX1
  11. Already is
  12. @Paddy78 - No worries mate, just sorting out the issue above first then il get in touch
  13. Always a shame Out of pure interest, im going to read about the VXR ones now. Oh, and I think LADY barge sounds better. The zed does have a rather large ass on it anyhow.
  14. Good job on all getting the updates done and im really glad these are still doing. Just a word though, the new 2013 updates will be out soon....
  15. Yeah, the dates may be slightly off, take the dates as a rough guide, as I say I just took the data from the paint code supplier
  16. Lol, these already being sold on!
  17. Colour chat should still match, the data I have above was from the supplier of paint to Nissan so the dates should be correct. Obviously the build date and the registration date are different however and the reg date is the age of the car people most associate with.
  18. Good point to be fair, il change the order
  19. LADY BARGE!!!!! lol, id love to own one as a toy, as I say, but what with the tiny electric heater you get, and from watching that video, its clearly a fair weather friend. plus I know id have to own the turbo...
  20. cool Any major advantage over standard, or is it more for people who are going for a full poly bush type setup aswell? (sorry for the thread hijack)
  21. Eibach camber and toe belts eh. Didn't know they made those.
  22. Heh, "adding" lightness. Id like one as a little toy, but then id also like a smart car as a toy too...
  23. haha, no, I order apple products on behalf of my company. One is for me though (gratis of them).
  24. Yeah well that's put me off of those! Didn't have audio on as im at work, but he appears to have spun in a straight line...
  25. Don't know if using rain dispersant in the shower is a good idea. I use the Fog-x on my bathroom mirror
×
×
  • Create New...